Checking in daily to maintain focus #10

@liv_m congrats dear for amazing round numbers and I’m happy that you’re back here. Hasn’t been the same without you. Stay safe, calm & sober girl :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

You will do this @Dolse71… enjoy meditation. I am doing 2 each morninh 1 for anxiety and other for acholhol affirmations. Fall asleep to a micheal sealey on i find him really good. Have a good and positive day

2 Likes

yep I’m not done yet my dear not by a long shot, thank you for your support.

Day 59

Doing ok i think. Had a week of strong cravings this week. If it was not for son coming home from uni tomorrow i would have relapsed i know that.

Wishing us all strength and sobriety in times of uncertainty . All feels so surreal :innocent::100::pray::muscle:

27 Likes

James massive congratulations brother!
:facepunch:

1 Like

Milestone malady. Two months.
Don’t let the cravings win.
They aren’t real!

4 Likes

@zzz could not reply anymore to the other topic. but thank you. I will try and stay strong! you to. hope you are save and well for time being with postponing of the surgery?

1 Like

Thanks,I had to get kitchen roll.shelves emptied…:thinking:

Day 19…checking in friends😊

17 Likes

Here’s to a new beginning, I believe in you.
Blessings and sobriety!
:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Hey good morning my friends day 45, it’s crazy how comfortable I am posting my days and stories, everything I share with you guys, I wouldn’t share with anyone else. Not even my on two closest friends, anyways it’s a good morning I tried a sleep thing on YouTube last night and worked pretty good, my boss is being a witch to me since I called in, but psssh f her lol. I went for a nice lil walk with my youngest adelyn rose yesterday, she is just to cute she will only walk for about a quarter mile then makes me carry her the rest of the way. My girls are opening up to me so much since I have gotten sober, autumn is talking so much more to me and venting to me, and hugging me and just it feels so good, i can’t believe I never realized what I was doing and losing. Anyways yeah I think it’s going to be a good day, tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful, like highs of 60 with some rain, but I’m gonna suck it up and go for a bike ride anyway. I went to a chiropractor yesterday and my neck is compressed pretty bad, so we’re gonna work on getting that fixed, it’s crazy how clear headed I feel after getting adjusted. Happy sober Thursday everyone. Have a good day

25 Likes

27 Likes

Checking in on day 1. I’m going to meditate and workout and play teacher to my second grader. I’m loving having her home, especially with all that’s going on in the world, I feel uneasy to be away from my babies right now. I’m definitely experiencing massive anxiety. I wrote my hubby a letter about how is drinking is effecting me and my sobriety(he has struggled with alcohol for most his life, was that wrong to tell him it’s having an effect on MY sobriety?) and he took it pretty well. I wish he would jump on here. Anyway enough about me :hugs: Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy and safe! Have a wonderful sober day y’all :grin:

20 Likes

Funny I was thinking last night that I gotta sort my neck and spine out with a chiropractor or osteopath…it’s like we wanna get better at being better as always quoted by @Yoda-Stevie …I think…or @anon12657779:pray::+1::v::grin:

3 Likes

bitmoji-20200318084130
You guys rock, congrats @Frantasticooo (300 days), @ifs (500 days), @Eke (600 days) and @liv_m (600 days). :confetti_ball::tada:
Beautiful figures, very inspiring. You guys have got this.
Blessings and sobriety y’all!
:sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I nicked it from @Yoda-Stevie. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@anon60334405

Totally, u see the impact on kids so clearly. My adhd kid is even concentrating more, and my always-at-each-other-throat kids even play and joke together occasionally. Having a drinking parent creates stress that shows in the kids in ways u wouldn’t even think.

3 Likes

Day 9 sober. Today I experienced the pangs of cravings. This day are like an evil brainstorming. Patience and using the tools. Yesterday I have had a telephone meeting. Really helpful

20 Likes

@Briella good start!!! Take courage and take hope. Day 1 is so so important!! :two_hearts::pray:t5::raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

Day 240. Ready to get the weekend started. Stores are starting to look “normal” again. I think I’m going to sit down and map out my eating habits this weekend, like, how I react to stress, making excuses like “well, I’m going to workout tomorrow, I’ll just go exxxxxxxtra hard”, etc…it’s not something I ever thought I’d have to deal with, but here we are.

Have a strong day!!!

22 Likes