c22eeaa53fb4dedd6ba0b92dae33b7a1074700e1726d2efe57257867f462a641.0

1 Like

Beautiful sunny sober afternoon here. Could the snow be gone? :sunny:
Saw this posted today and thought I’d share here :heart:

14 Likes

Right back at you buddy!!!

1 Like

@beaniebun
Great job on 143 days!!! You have been racking up days and milestones!!! Good work and good for you taking classes. You are doing all of the right things.

1 Like

wow thats awesome

good luck with your classes

2 Likes

Day 3. Had easier day. Still sober so another little win. Good night people.

12 Likes

Checking in on day 15.
I was feeling some anxiety earlier today thinking about holidays that are coming up at the end of June… Two weeks camping and no alcohol seems just so foreign. But, foreign is okay…I think I’ve come to peace with it now. I’m not going to let myself glamorize alcohol anymore.

16 Likes

Today is 300 days of sobriety for me. It’s crazy how much has changed in my life since I stopped getting loaded. I just had to stop trying to run the show cause I was terrible at it. Thank you God for my life today.

27 Likes

13 Likes

Yay @Rad
Great job on day 3!!! Keep going one day at a time!!!

2 Likes

@Chooser
Sarah , great job on 3 weeks!!! You are doing fantastic!!!
You are correct to make plans on handling the Holiday now so you are prepared when it comes.

2 Likes

I do podcasts also. I have an hour long work commute in the morning & I use that time to get caught up on my faves.

2 Likes

Wow!! Huge Congrats @Frantasticooo on a full year!!

46cef1459d590f1de7bc18bdc4124962e3088c47b2a47601e39ef4a3ddd316c6.0

2 Likes

Thank you @GVLNative! You continue to support everyone while battling your own struggles. You’re truly an amazing person!! You’re fighting a good fight and I admire your stength. :hugs: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Day 94

My father in law is in the hospital again, second time in two weeks. Its a frustrating situation but praying that everything turns out ok.

This is a reminder that I need to do the work to maintain my sobriety. Im extremely stressed/angry so I knew I should reach out instead of keeping it all inside.

10 Likes

Day 7 done. The extreme anxiety has ended. Feel calmer now. I never want to feel as bad as I did this past week. Physically and emotionally debilitated. Don’t really know how I made it out of bed. But I know I never have to feel that way again if I just say no to the first drink.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies.

Thread continues at Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #13.

1 Like