Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #12

Checking in day 22
Just trying to get through this one day at a time and feeling pretty good about it, hope everyone else is doing ok!

16 Likes

Thank you so much, Thomas :pray: Sometimes I canā€™t believe itā€™s been a whole month already! Sticking with one day at a time makes all the difference.

2 Likes

Good that youā€™ve gone thrue that !! Probz and a big s.o. your way.
Keep it up

2 Likes

Checking in !
@Flamestar !! Go on warrior :pray:
@Dolse71 how are you today?
@Mno working? or biking today?
@SoberWalker, saw you posted , howā€™s life?
@Conor689908 sup con? Great advice on the burn your ships and healthy network !! Mention that peopzā€¦ it really is important indeed
@Fargesia_murielae , alles wel ?
@Lisa07 , how are you feeling there?
And another pair of hands with people i didnt @ ,
Hope your all fineā€¦

Me is aight :+1: cant do anything :disappointed_relieved: and i miss walking my dog the most. But besides that online poƫtry circles and courses keep me bussy. Netflix is binged out :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Make the day count community,
Bless

13 Likes

Day 107. Quit chewing last night around 6 and made it untill this morning and bought a can, trying hold onto it so that if I feel really desperate I can have a quick chew. Also worried it might just be a easy way for me to make a excuse and through a dip in everytime I feel stressed. W.e baby steps, Iā€™m starting to play the tape with chewing as well, I have to realize Iā€™m gonna feel like shit for a lil bit. But if I can quit drinking I can quit chewing. Have a good day everyone

17 Likes

so so mate Iā€™m going for another covid test today bc my last one was negative but Iā€™ve been ill ever since. My doctor wonā€™t give me any anti biotics bc they donā€™t cure covid so if my new result is also negative they hopefully will help me get better. Thank god I donā€™t drink and smoke or this would all be too much.
on the plus side Iā€™ve not got a huge hole in my stomach :grin:. get well soon bud.

6 Likes

Youā€™ve got your perfect way to bring things and put perspective on it :rofl: i hope they find out waddup with you feeling off then soon m8.

Have a good one !!

1 Like

Day 9 without wine. I still feel fuzzy and achy. Keeping going.

13 Likes

Double diggits ahead :+1::+1:

1 Like

Day 5.

That little voice in my head was very tricky yesterday. Saying things like, youā€™ve made your point and reward yourself. I was able to keep focus.

15 Likes

Youā€™ve achieved so much, very proud of ya! That number will get bigger and bigger. You got this! One foot then the other. :v:

3 Likes

Sorry for anyone I missed:

@anon60334405
Rocking the days, congratulations on 107 days!!!

@dolse71
Hopefully they can help you at the doctorā€™s office.
Great job on the days you are racking up.

@amm
Almost to double digits!!!

@flamestar
Missed you month mark somehow, great job!!!

@lisa07
8 months, hopefully we can all get there some day. Great job!!

@zzz
Day 16!!! Whoooohoooo!!!
Keeep being mindful as you rack up the days.

@Bomdhil
Great job on Day 2.
Keep pushing on day by day.

9 Likes

odd coincadance lol

your user name is stickman
i have a pick of a stickman
im also on day 5

kinda funny and cool to find thismorning

5 Likes

Day 3.

Good morning all.
Walked for coffee this morning and came back so soaked I had to change clothes. There is a stalled front over the East that is dumping buckets of rain. Long day today for work from home. Meetings all day and a class into the evening. I will try to get a walk in later before my nightly recovery meeting.
Stay sober everyone and have a great day!!!

16 Likes

Made it to week one! :partying_face:

23 Likes

Going for long walks helps so muchā€¦ Weā€™ve had a lot of rain in SE Michigan lately, trying to squeeze them in when I can!
Congrats on 3 days!

1 Like

congrats mate :tada:

1 Like

Depressed and full of sadness.

11 Likes

20.02 daysā€¦

20 Likes

Iā€™m sorry Shay. Iā€™m glad to see you here. Good times and bad ones. Hugs.

1 Like