Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #12

Working alas. But my weekend’s almost here. You’re doing good friend

1 Like

Sorry to hear, Shay! Like @Mno said, glad to see you here. I hope that you feel better soon. Stick around/vent here if you need to, we’re here for you!

1 Like

Sorry to hear you are feeling down, feel better soon Shay!!!

Love your number!!! Congratulations.

If only there was a screenshot… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy::joy::joy::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Day 27.
25 kilometers indoor cycling✔
40 minutes strength training✔
I’m grateful.
Have a nice day everybody!

15 Likes

Thanks for your help !! Day 2 , thanks

3 Likes

Day 2
God Please guide :heart:

16 Likes

@Classix
Great job on 27 days!!! Keeping busy helps.

@Laura37
Day 2 will turn into Day 3 and so on.
Great job!!! Keep going.

1 Like

Movin into day 12! There is some drama at work that really got to me and unfortunately I can’t avoid it because it surrounds my direct report. This person also used to be my peer and was a good friend until I got a promotion and she didn’t. Really going to try to not have it effect me! After a day like yesterday i would have opened wine… but that’s the old way of doing things!!! Happy to be sober this morning even though I have a headache :face_with_monocle:

13 Likes

Day 4
Feeling pretty good today… had a good sleep so I’m well rested. Been doing well so far handling my using thoughts and coping with my emotions. My hubby recieved some money today and normally my 1st thought would be to ask him about picking up later but I’m not even going to mention it. Instead we are going to order in and then I’m going out to do some essential shopping at Walmart. During the day today, I’m going to keep busy with cleaning, an online meeting, and spending time on here. Hoping that filling my day with positive things (especially recovery related things) will help me not to cave. Wish me luck :crossed_fingers:

15 Likes

I went through the same problem. I was chewing a tin every evening while I was binge drinking. It was always tough dropping that habit. I actually found chewing regular gum helped. Anytime i had a craving I would throw in the gum. I did try patches but they didnt make a huge difference and gave me crazy dreams. Like you said, if you cant quit drinking you can quit chewing.

2 Likes

Day 92. My employer cant make up their mind on my return to work and how many hours I will work. I got worked up over it last night and then hit a meeting instead. My best course of action is to focus on today and not worry about that. Turning things over to my hp allows me to stay present.

I hope everyone is doing well through the craziness and have an amazing day!

13 Likes

your doing great, well done. :100::pray::muscle::v::heart:

2 Likes

@Butterflymoonwoman
You are doing great!!! Keep going to day 5. :+1:

3 Likes

Hell yeah so far so good. I put one dip in so far, which is progress. Usually I’d be already half way through it.

I’ve not got a clue what you chew, is it tobacco like in the wild west and they spit in a bucket.

2 Likes

Thanks so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m starting to realize that I need to put more effort into my recovery instead of just hoping and wishing for change. I HAVE to put in the work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Day 7.5. My gym has opened back up and today I get to go get a mani/pedi!! Things are looking up lol! Thankful for a good day ahead

14 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate that :slight_smile: