Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #12

keep em going mate.

I’m with you! Dove into the bodyweight lifts too quick, especially since I had done 0 leg work in about 2 months since gyms closed. Bodyweight squats/deadlift at high volume too frequently, too soon. Back arthritis is a little aggravated, and strained that bit that connects my left hamstring to the back of my knee. Thankfully nothing disastrous or full on blow-out, but gotta take an off day today for sure. Maybe the whole weekend, out of caution.

2 Likes

@Desire2ChangeToday @Frantasticooo
amazing stuff

3 Likes

Day 713

Good times and bad times, I am grateful for my friends here on the forum. Thank you, all of you.

19 Likes

So very happy for your accomplishment! Congratulations.

1 Like

Grateful for you too.

1 Like

oh man 7 days is totally a marical for this guy

i got to keep focused
i got to keep it in the moment.

i was reminded of the serenaty prayer today

if i decide to drink or smoke ciggs id be broke

i got some money today so its another test. i feel good today

its sunny and 79 degrees today here in central ma

5 Likes

26 days ago this was the norm…

7 Likes

7 days 16 hours woohoo I feel good I knew that I wud…managing to jog more and life in general is wonderful…except of course the way the goverment in England is handling the covid19 crisis terrible, on average 300 to 400 ppl are dying every day and 10000 ppl are in hospital with it but they say numbers are going down! There not there staying in that area which says this stay alert bullshit isnt working it’s awful I have a really sad feeling that this goverment is trying to normalize this amount of deaths to covid19 a day and try get everything going again all for the panic of the economy. Money over lives unfortunately terrible really l so hope it works but I’m not seeing or hearing much change we can only live in hope. Peace out friends xx

9 Likes

Congratulations on day 145!!!
Let go and let the creative juices flow…I know…I try as well but end up obsessing.

I am excited to see the end result!!! :+1:

1 Like

145! Way to go girl. And just paint with your heart, less with your mind. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Let’s do it!!!

2 Likes

Today is my Day 7, too!

14 Likes

Kick ass!!! Congratulations!! Keep em coming.

1 Like

Day 25 :bouquet:. On the home stretch to 30 and feeling really good about it :blush:

Congrats everyone on their well earned days of being alcohol free!! And happy Friday!

9 Likes

Going on day 143 without alcohol. I have decided to spend some of the money I have saved by not indulging in alcohol by taking a few community college courses outside of my area of expertise. I selected them and registered for two classes yesterday. They start on July 1.

9 Likes

Huge congrats Fran!!! You worked hard for this.(I know because we all do). You made me feel welcome here, almost a year ago. In your debt lady, and happy to be! Hugs &love.

6 Likes

Day 73…Finally got my Dad bike built with my son today. Nothing special, it’s basically a spare parts bike for my son and nephew when I take them to the skate park.

15 Likes

Whoo Hoo!!! congrats on your week, keep em coming :tada:

1 Like

Congrats to you :muscle: well done :wink::partying_face:

1 Like