Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #12

@Mno
Great photo!!! Sorry to hear about your back. I went through the same thing a while back. It took awhile to heal. Hang in there an you will be cycling again in no time.

1 Like

Day 5 => 175 (til 6 mos.)

I am starting a countdown for 6 months as a target. @Sam7 @Misokatsu @Dolse71 @zzz (hopefully you are in)

Need the long term target to keep myself on track.
This will hold until I get there and then it will reset for countdown to 1 year.

12 Likes

Day 4 sober. I need to learn to don’t procrastinate, it is a source of later anxiety

10 Likes

@Desire2ChangeToday this numbers are simply wonderful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

300 days!!! Serious congrats girl :+1::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

@Fargesia_murielae
Thanks!!! I always enjoy reading your posts and perspective.

2 Likes

Aight m8 !!! Right back at ya

1 Like

Thank you Thomas!

@C_8 Cate, thank you. :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

That’s kind of where I’m at about being careful about the content that I consume. If it feels like it’s draining my energy, then I don’t want it. Thanks for the insight @Apes2020.

2 Likes

@Frantasticooo

Fran, Fran, Fran!!

Hello. Happy Friday :raising_hand_woman:

Uhmmmnn… are you gonna post here :pray::balloon::tada:
I know it’s like Piccadilly Circus, but still …
:pray::sweat_smile::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Day 209. Messed up my knee a little on a hike the other day, pretty swollen tendons grinding kinda deal. So i haven’t been able to lift which sucks for my mind, today i can walk again with mild discomfort so I’ll try to get some work in.

@anon60334405. I get that feeling sometimes too, just know that plenty of those boats have sober people on them, and some of those boats have people on them that would give anything to have 109 days sober.

10 Likes

finally the 7 day mark

1 week sober

i feel good thismorning

14 Likes

YEEES!!! Congrats.
It took me 7 months of trying to get to 7 days!!

2 Likes

You do make me chuckle Mrs :rofl:

Hello :wave::wave: checking in 365 days sober :partying_face::partying_face: I was toying with writing some profound post about my journey so far but it really isnt so different from everyone else’s, I’m an addict through and through…one year ago today I found this amazing place full of people just like me and boy did it help A LOT! Keep trucking people sober is definitely always better and it does get easier. Love you all lots, you inspire me daily and I think of you all very often :heart_eyes::star_struck::orange_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::t_rex::robot::hedgehog::unicorn::monkey::peacock::owl::beetle::bouquet::butterfly::sunflower:⚘:tulip:49836646.SX0_SY0

22 Likes

Awesome! Well done, Frandango!

1 Like

A huge congratulations to you, amazing!

1 Like

I apologize in advance. I’ve been waiting for this one!!! So…

Much love Fran. You are absofrigginlutely awesome!!! :+1::kissing_heart::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Awwwww this is my favourite post of all time, thank you so so much :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

@Frantasticooo
This is so amazing for an amazing person!!!
Congratulations on 1 full year sober!!!
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :fireworks: :sparkler: :firecracker: :sparkles: :balloon: :tada: :confetti_ball: :gift: :medal_military: :trophy: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

2 Likes

Well I don’t plan on going anywhere so see you at the finish line… tbc.

1 Like