Checking in Daily to maintain focus #13

Wow this is awesome news! I think often we get frustrated and don’t grant the body and mind enough time to learn and slowly adapt. Good on you! Happy for you!

Lmao broeder :joy::joy::joy: rainteers over here…

1 Like

Checking in on my 195th day. I realized I’ve been off one day while checking in the entire time. My timer might say 194.25, but that means I’m on my 195th day. Today is gonna be a good day. I’m hopeful that I’ll be able to have the discipline to work on school. My lazy day yesterday really helped out. I slept well and there’s way less stress. I also decided to try and stop nailbiting using the forum, so I hope that will make it possible.

15 Likes

Around 60 days the mind starts to integrate your new way of life, and in 6 months the change is steady mostly. That could be the reason you have some changes in your routine.
The hair part i dunno but this is what came to my thaughts

2 Likes

Soooooo close :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

Congratulations :joy::kissing_heart:

1 Like

11.26 days. Nothing monumental to report. Sleepy, sober, 4.56 days ED free. I’m going to try to do a little more with the biz this week, but my motivation is trash. Sigh. Have a great sober day everyone.

19 Likes

how do you quote?

1 Like

There is probably an easier way, but this us what I do.

1. Touch a point anywhere in one of the sentence(s) you want to quote:

1. Then drag the two end points until they cover the area you want to quote. Then hit the grey ‘Quote’ box:

This will open/start a reply to the person you are quoting.

3 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Think I got it, thanks

YEEEEEESSSSS!!! :+1:
(is a sentence)

2 Likes

No problem :grin:

1 Like

I did shed a few tears :tired_face::sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

How do you fix your sleep schedule? I dont work or have any important things to do in the morning, it’s just nice to wake up earlier than 3 o’clock in the afternoon lmao

Day 5 sober. I feel better, more work to do but at the moment stress is under control. I love to read all your posts and I feel grateful to have you there

15 Likes

Checking in on day 3. Have a great start into a sober week you lovely people. Feels good to be home again… :kissing_heart:

19 Likes

@Girlinterrupted if it is helpful : you’re one of my motivations. Your struggles and difficulties and how you fight day by day is helping me. I don’t know you personally maybe never in this earth but I believe you are a great person with an strength that is a gift. Keep your chin up my friend

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Are you still doing the experiment? Does it feel different this time?