Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #14

I use an app for writing down gratitude daily and I got to a milestone yesterday of 200 days :slight_smile: sorry for the confusion and congrats on your days!!

9 Likes

That explains a lot, I thought we maybe we’re sober twins since I’ll have 200 days in 11 hours

3 Likes

Day 3 as sober and smokefree. Each day this week has been one step forward to reclaim sobriety. This morning, I walked, practiced yoga, and meditated. The day begins well.

20 Likes

Çheking in Sober on day four and proud of it.

7 Likes

Checking in for day 5!! :smile: First night without night sweats! I feel fantastic this morning.

12 Likes

Night sweats are the worse. I slept much better last night. Finally. Sweat was still there, but not as bad. Glad you are doing betterDay five knocked out for me!

2 Likes

At least you’re sober too L. Sun and sobriety. Not a bad combo. A bit sobering maybe. Hope you’ll be in a better place soon. Using won’t bring you there for sure. Glad you’re here. Hugs.

1 Like

One day today.

13 Likes

@Joy. You omitted your alcohol counter and posted the cigs counter twice. If I recall correctly, you’re coming up on 340 days AF. :blush:
Btw…Awesome numbers!!
As you can tell, I actually read all the posts on this thread. lol

4 Likes

Day 326. Up since 7:30. Got my plates renewed, laundry going, dishes done, hit the pet store, and lots more to go. Blasting Rick James, the Isley Brothers, and various other funk and R&B jams today.

Have a strong day!!!

18 Likes

How you doing Paul? You’re probably about half way done with your day. Rooting for you to get thru the day and have your head hit that pillow sober.

4 Likes

Day 21 for me. :pray: Today is my Birthday :birthday: and this is the 1st birthday in over 10 years that I am sober. WOW! What a major accomplishment being sober on my birthday. Even the last time I made it to 120+ days, I still got wasted on my birthday. Drink, pass out, wake up, drink, pass out, wake up, drink, pass out…

Taking this one day at a time.

Cake pic from my mom. Getting ready for my morning workout this morning…

49 Likes

a8d045276427bcb3e0805bf9a65aa0c0e77363e6f925d02bfc16d34b40520ee6.0

5 Likes

Thank you Donna!

1 Like

Happy sober birthday! You are literally giving yourself get best present you ever could. Have an outstanding day!

2 Likes

Happy birthday!!! Great job being sober!!!

1 Like

Ah, this makes more sense! I was like…hmmmm…:grinning:

1 Like

Thank you Sassy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Checking in on day 38.

14 Likes

didn’t work out today in the end but bed and it’s all about tommorow now, shops shut at 4 so just gotta stay dry till then.

11 Likes