Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #14

Continued from:

Checking in Daily to maintain focus #13

16 Likes

Huge Congrats to @AyBee on 400 days and @Lionfish on 200 days!!

200w

30 Likes

Thank you :hugs::sparkles:

5 Likes

Checking in on day 7. It feels good to be seeing the numbers grow again. Spending the days in the Alps today. Beautiful weather. Beautiful day. Wishing you all a great sober Saturday.
@AyBee congrats on 400 days :tada::confetti_ball: and @Lionfish congrats on 200 days of gratitude. This is awesome :heart_eyes::tada::confetti_ball:

31 Likes

@Flamestar , Maartje… ben ook trots op jou.
This is what made me happy standing up…

https://youtu.be/BrsHGK4LT74

Quick check in : :netherlands: = waking up #coffee

3 Likes

3 weeks you guys.
More garden work to be done today, and some preparations for celebrating my kid tomorrow

39 Likes
  1. Coffee. Weekend. Let’s do some chores. Sober and clean. Irritations about neighbours. It’s much better to face and handle them not hungover. Have a good weekend all. Clean and sober. Love from my little sunny neck of the woods.

@AyBee and @Lionfish Beautiful numbers folks! You rock!
39 Likes

Good morning to all :sunny: Checking in on day 12. Slept 10 hours. 10! Can’t believe that my sleep is so deep and long :grin:

21 Likes

Day 9 today the sun is shining so that makes me happy!!! I thought I’d struggle yesterday especially as my daughter is away for the weekend but I survived I keep reminding myself of how shit I felt after my relapse and it puts off them cravings! I just feel so low and unmotivated every day is a struggle at moment I’m looking forward to the online meeting tonight I have u all in my prayers. Hope u all have a blessed day x x

26 Likes

It’s the small things Natalie! You keep going lady you know you never want to get back where you were right. Sober and clean is the way to go. Have a great sunny day and hope to see you tonight. @Joyce19 Congrats on the sleep! Real sleep too, not some substance induced coma. Happy for you. Have a great day lady.

4 Likes

Thankyou my friend clean and soba is the only way I’ll keep fighting through this to find my motivation!!! C u tonight have a great day x

5 Likes

What is your sober date?

1 Like

Day 31

Husband out tonight. In the past either loved it when he went out because a chance to drink, or hated it because it meant a mental fight, to drink or not to drink, that was the question. Glad to have entirely neutral thoughts, whether he is here or not, it is the same, I will not drink, because I don’t drink.

35 Likes

Well done if u get bored later or struggle there a online meeting that a few of us do it’s 7pm UK time xxx

1 Like

Thank you dear, and congratulations to your 380. That’s amazing :hibiscus::tada:

4 Likes

Thanks, unfortunately I am in Japan, and that is 3 or 4 in the morning!

2 Likes

Good morning friends, day 7! Feeling better little by little. Sleeping better and waking up clear-headed is nice. Have a great weekend!

21 Likes

Day1 check in .thanks

22 Likes

@Lisa07 thank you for taking the trouble to continue this amazing thread.
Day 3 sober. Calm and peaceful today which is really good!!!

14 Likes

cceffd0c3a023056ca07e5fe3ff76d91f8e8b32928ea8f69bc39d5e6d08a96ca.0
Big up and congrats @crystalclear (9 mons), @AyBee (400 days) and @Lionfish (200 days), keep on keeping on ODAAT, you’ve got this! :confetti_ball: :tada:
Blessings and sobriety y’all!
:sparkling_heart:

10 Likes