Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #14

Checking in on day two. Still new to this but happy to be here

17 Likes

Day 27. Check.

21 Likes

Day 200! Glad to hit a new milestone, although today was a little disappointing. Hoping tomorrow is better :pray:

28 Likes

Only 3 weeks but despite a very sudden and strong craving to sit at a beautiful beach with a beer, I decided to enjoy a talk cold glass of sobriety, free from anxiety. :thinking::wink::rofl:

23 Likes

Day 173. A new week. Lot’s of stuff going on. Sometimes I lose track of my day’s sober. Than I check the app and the number always surprises me!
I’m gratefull life is throwing me a bunch of stuff to think about instead of alcohol.

Have a great sober week!

23 Likes

images

Day 9
Pretty productive day work wise and personally. No thoughts of drinking, and food-wise doing ok. I am also back down to an acceptable bmi medically, so that is a relief.

23 Likes

Congrats on 200 days sober, keep on stacking them days ODAAT! :tada: :confetti_ball:
Blessings and sobriety!
:sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Day 147. Doing pretty good. Yesterday which was weird I literally slept all day. I haven’t done a bike hike in a while so I was exhausted from Saturday, still managed to get a jog in yesterday. Idk why I saw a couple ppls relapse post about coke and it was honestly kind of triggering. I read they’re story and yeah it kind of made me feel like I miss it even tho I saw they weren’t happy about it, I quickly just stopped reading and closed the app lol. Wasn’t there fault and it should of been a eye opener as to what I’m not missing. First time in a while I’ve had a trigger for it tho. I don’t feel in any danger tho, hope everyone has a good day.

29 Likes

Nice! I chuckled at the little one climbing the high step… reminds me of my little guy

I’ve been trying to avoid threads/posts about relapsing for a while now. I’m guessing that it means that I’m not fully comfortable with my own sobriety yet. That’s ok, it keeps me on my toes.

14 Likes

Definitely feeling much better. Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Happy Monday! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Checking in sober, Day 174. It’s exciting seeing 6 months sober on my horizon as well as Day 200 after that, never been sober this long and it is amazing! It has been a rocky and bumpy road, some major potholes to avoid, but well worth traveling. To mix metaphors, “A smooth sea never made a great sailor.” Stay Strong, TS Friends!!

22 Likes

Checking in. Still here. 215.

24 Likes

Good morning friends - here on day 23. Had a good sober weekend and not really tempted once - just too busy I guess. Had LOTS of weird dreams last night - some parts entertaining and most parts just strange. :slight_smile: Work will be a surprise today - might be chaos, but might be dull. I’m often as busy as I want to be - we’ll see.
Have a great day!

20 Likes

You wrote “no” instead of on and I got scared for a minute!:laughing:
Doing great Charlie!
Edit: you just fixed it before I sent…

2 Likes

Day 215
I slept good for the first time in over a week. I was hopeful for today and then this.

It’s a cracked laptop screen

12 Likes

Haha - yes, thanks. I caught that typo myself quickly and fixed it.

1 Like

25 Likes