Checking in daily to maintain focus #15

Day 157~ Early start to the day. Another beautiful one out there today :sunny: Morning walk before the heat sets in. Trying to calm the noise and static in my head… life is so confusing sometimes. Just taking it day by day. Have a blessed day and keep fighting. :pray:t3::muscle:t3:

18 Likes

You win :joy::joy::joy: That’s really cute haha

1 Like

:heart::revolving_hearts::heart::revolving_hearts::heart: Hope you slept well, and cravings have left the building. Good on you powering through xo

2 Likes

That’s great, well done!! :clap:

1 Like

4c4275d4c45d285ddd2196d2154679bf455ccfc9f03be37b184bce5435e7d6dd.0

1 Like

Morning all! Grateful for my new coffeemaker with the timer, my coffee is ready before I’m up!:smile: It’s the little things, :blush:
Have a great day…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Congratulations, that’s great

1 Like

I know, but I like the Kraken story better :blush:

1 Like

I wish I knew the feeling of surfing, it must feel so amazing.

1 Like

I totally get that and have felt it. I’ve mentioned before I used to body surf when I lived on the east coast here in my 20s and I was like a kid when I caught one all the way in!
Glad you had that yesterday.

1 Like

I feel exactly the same; when I was living in NH for a couple years way back when I had said to my husband, “I need to go to a beach!”, meaning the ocean, and he said “there’s one down the street”… I said that’s a pond! That’s not a beach…lol
I’m Aquarius so water is in my blood. :heart::dolphin:

3 Likes

:+1::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hey; there’s a picture of you surfing!! :laughing:

day 220! had a pretty good day today. mostly just go to rest

16 Likes

Looking at the weather, we just had like 3 days with “summer” aka not to much rain and about +18 C.
Tomorrow it’s supposed to be cold amd rainy again and the forecast for 14 days says about +12 C and heavy rain.
There’ll be no camping trip.

This summer seriously sucks. Even the nice weather seems canceled. If I gather all the nice amd sunny days this summer it comes up to a maximum of 8 days.

It sucks!

7 Likes

Good morning - woke up up too early on this day 43. Its not too early by my normal standards, but we didn’t get to bed until after 1am this morning as our plane landed in Jax close to midnight… the cats were thrilled to see us and didn’t care about the late night… so, their routine didn’t have to get upended any more and I got up to feed them shortly after 6am. :slight_smile: Have a great day!

21 Likes

Pisces here I know the feeling. We always goes to the ocean in the summer for vacation. I live next to a river. It’s not salty but it’s water so it’ll do most of the time. But once a year as a minimum I need an ocean.

2 Likes

Day 7, missed yesterday but spent the day with my two kids and girlfriend, had a really good day, today going to church then more family time out by the pool on this hot day! Things are starting to look up forsure

16 Likes

So happy to see this post, Travis!

1 Like

Day 23.
Pretty Sluggish this morning.Need more :coffee:.Going to Church and then to see a friend.
Maybe put some food on the Grill later.Hope everyone has a good Sober Day!!:v:t2:

16 Likes