Checking in daily to maintain focus #15

2 months 18 days !!! I’m here, cutting the ties from my twenty year olds that can do for themselves!! They dont like it much…oh well, time to do for me. I’ve been doing for every one else too much too much. My mom and my other 3 youngens cant do for themselves like they can. I wrote on another thread called being a black sheep of the family…well that’s how I feel…so today is a better day than yesterday and I’m feeling alot better today. Thanks to you all, I’m here, and sober and feeling a lot better​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

22 Likes

Super stoked!!!

3 Likes

:blush:

33 Likes

Please feel free to send a private message to the moderators when you have any questions or concerns and we will do our best to work through it with you.

We are members here as well, people with our own issues and lives, doing our best to give back to our TS community.:blush:

6 Likes

Well this is just plain fabulous!! So very happy for you @anon79808082 :heart::heart::heart: You have so much to be proud of!!! Warrior!!!

3 Likes

Thank you! :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Sometimes it helps to have some space between mothers and daughters. I wish you some well deserved peace. :heart:

2 Likes

Checking in. Day 1 again. Trying SMART exercises and meditation. Also, reading Allen Carr’s book on stopping drinking. I need to value myself enough to get sober and healthy. Thanks for letting me come back.

14 Likes

Hello! Ready to do day 1… again! The last few months have been so hard in all shapes and forms… thank you for those that messaged me it brought me back… catching up!

22 Likes

Glad you are back!!

1 Like

It was tough. Ignored all notifications for months. But wanted to come back but had to know i was up for it… feel better already… thank you!

4 Likes

Well that is exciting news!! I haven’t been as lucky, but am not actively looking anymore. Keep us posted!!!

1 Like

You’re here now and that’s what counts! :heart:

Welcome back, Marie!

1 Like

hello Beardy phew its been a stupid few months not just alcohol just realising alot of stuff about me. Give up my new job! Was not me. Went mad for a couple of weeks. Took some quiet time. At a point where the only thing now i am sure of is not wanting to drink need clarity…

4 Likes

Missed you a lot!!! I’m so incredibly glad you’re back. Sending lots of love and strength to you xo

1 Like

Day 1. Everything is bleek for me right now. It’s pretty unfair how I could just be in a good mood for a couple of weeks and then it just gets taken away from me. My entire god-damned life. It’s just a rollercoaster. I really feel like I’m being fucking toyed with. Things just feel out of my control and how can I take responsibility if that’s the case? I just think back to when I was happy and feel like a naive fool… of course this feeling was coming back, what did you expect? It’s like I can’t hold on to anything I’ve learned.

12 Likes

@Jennajen even if it’s been taxing, you are seriously doing awesome! That was a perfect way to assert yourself and make sure your needs are met without forbidding someone else of having their freedom. You should be proud.

@Hopeful777 welcome back.

1 Like

can honestly say from my heart so happy to be back!

2 Likes

I’ve had a few rough moments over the last couple of months myself. We just try again. So glad to see you back.

4 Likes