Checking in daily to maintain focus #17

alright Colin :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

welcome a great community to help you stay on your sober journey… :pray:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: so true

thank you Paul you have come a long way… and thanks for insight may start knitting socks! :grinning: just enjoying doing different work… been chatting to group of them outside and they so honest and nice about how they got to this point… i feel i am learning from them…

The rest of the residents will rise mid afternoon and thats when the party starts! And normally hell brakes loose…

3 Likes

I love your story! It’s so REAL that I have the picture in my brain like a comic strip - sorry for the bad comparison, but I love soaps and your story sounds like a great one, besides, of course, it’s the real straining life without pause, mute or off button.
Send you good vibes and wish you all the best, you’re going through tough times :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I’m happy to entertain, I’ll keep you guys updated for next episode.

The real life, non existent paus feature is the reson I need Harlequin romance books and sweet tea :joy:

6 Likes

Thank you so much :heartbeat:

That is pretty fabulous. I am happy for you!!!

1 Like

Good morning
Checking in on day 225.
Going to change up my devotional readings today for some reason. Been reading 2 Christian related ones every morning for years. Changing them to recovery related. I still got my Bible and Alanon readings and Lutheran readings. :pray:t2::pray:t2:
This is a big deal.
Happy sober Friday everyone.

20 Likes

Good morning everyone day 63 clean and sober for me and feeling a little less lonely and hopeless. Hope everyone has a KICK ASS DAY today and thank you for all of the support you give. It’s nice not to be so alone :sunglasses::metal:t2:

20 Likes

That’s awesome @Jennajen proud of you! Thank you for sharing :sunglasses::metal:t2:

I can totally relate @Hailstrom my head is like a dark carnival that I shouldn’t go to alone lol. Hope you feel better soon. Have a great day :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Cheers bud, same to you :+1:

1 Like

Please don’t hurt yourself Jenna you can make it through this I promise.

1 Like

Day 4. Climbing back up the hill. I try to remind myself it’ll always be an uphill climb and finding the plateau isn’t the goal, getting past the clouds where I can see clearly in all directions is…So up I go. One step at a time…again.

24 Likes

That’s AWESOME!!!

1 Like

Back to day 1 … I’m so pissed off with myself. But yet again I’ve learned a big lesson. God bless you all x

24 Likes

Hope you’re OK Natalie. Same goes for @Jennajen. I don’t know what happened but I’m thinking of you friend.

1 Like

Congratulations Conor I’m so happy and proud of u my friend. So blessed to be part of your journey… God bless you my Walton brother x

1 Like

Dark chocolate here.
All though the M&Ms have been over to the house a lot lately.

1 Like