Checking in daily to maintain focus #18

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You haven’t lost your humor and that makes me smile. My bones are shrinking at a faster rate these days.

2 Likes

I had to stop watching certain shows because the people are always drinking. Funny how certain things can trigger us.

8 Likes

Day S☆I☆X!! Woo hoo! One day at a time and they keep adding up!

Had a really long day; I worked 14.5 hrs. We have a deadline this week so it’s been crazy. That’s one thing about working from home that kind of stinks, you can always log on and work. After this week and the deadline has passed I’m going to make a real effort to have a healthier work/life balance. I need to log off at 4:30 and do stuff with my daughter and my dogs!

I’m feeling great though. I can really focus and have a clear head. I’m getting awesome sleep too. Life is good! So much better without alcohol!! Time for bed! :blush::sunflower::first_quarter_moon_with_face::butterfly:

30 Likes

86 days of sobriety
It is unbelievable. I am here checking in to maintain my focus for the 87th day to be sober physically, glorious in my behaviour and free in spirit.

25 Likes

Day 203~ God this week has been a doozie. Glad tomorrow’s Friday and we’ll be heading up north. Last camp trip for the season. This summer has been eventful to say the least. So many ups and downs, twists and turns. The universe is constantly testing us preparing us. Besides the obvious changes that came with Covid these past few months have been filled with so many changes some good some not. It’s funny how at your current age and place in life you think you just know all there is to know but that’s far from the truth. I’m learning every day. I’m learning so much about myself and I’m loving it. I once lost my zest for life the passion. It’s returned and returned in a big way. I have my sobriety to thank. :pray:t3:

For anyone maybe struggling know life is a wild ride that is constantly changing but it’s worth living and doing so sober. Keep trying… you can do this. :yellow_heart:

:v:t3::heart::blush:

30 Likes

Day 516. It’s Friday, I made it!

15 Likes

Day 2 of no alcohol!!

39 Likes

Checking in 1 m 9d

21 Likes

@anon60334405 congrats on 7 months sober. Keep on keeping on ODAAT. :confetti_ball::tada:
Sorry about the slip @RyanSA glad you’re straight back on.
Blessings and sobriety y’all!
:sparkling_heart:

29 Likes

@anon60334405 congratulations :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

98 days sober after your relapse? That is so great! I’m very happy for you. Keep up the great work. You’re kicking your addictions ass.
:pray:t2::heart:

7 Likes

Day 66.
One day at a time. Carrots from my tiny patio garden, also growing one sober day at a time.

For anyone struggling right now or also dealing with less than ideal life conditions, thank you for adding more deposits to our ever-growing bank account of examples - of how to live it sober, all of it.
And congrats on all the milestones. Just more evidence we can do this!
G’night. Big love :orange_heart:

28 Likes

Great way to start the weekend Bobbie Jo. One day at a time. No drinking on Saturday. That’s all you got to do tomorrow. Stick around we can all use the help.

2 Likes

Sending prayers your way for your husband and you.

What health care? :scream:We got health care :rage:

2 Likes

Yes, you’re absolutely right. I live in Switzerland, so I count everything in francs.
No Euros for us !! And no European Union for us !!
Anyway… yes, Swiss francs.
Have a nice day.

2 Likes

That’s certainly my plan !!
Thanks for replying.

1 Like

Thank you @Dazercat :pray: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

The beginnings of Day 5 for me here in good old London :uk: !
One day at a time .
Have a great day guys and girls :+1::+1:

19 Likes

Day 718:coffee:
Doing fine these days. No cravings at all. Busy with work as usual. Also painting my livingroom in a different colour when I have time off. Next sunday I have planned a painting party to fix the last big wall. Food, drinks and paint are ready for them :wink:
Before:

After:

It’s nice to get things done because you’re clear headed. Life is better sober!
If you are struggeling…it’s worth fighting trough the pain and cravings. It will be better! But you have to go trough the hard part first.
Go get it! :facepunch:

31 Likes

D 24
Checking in. My brain is not with me, still sleeping I guess :smiley: Told a couple of trusted friends about this forum and they were impressed. Peer support can be hard to find if you live in a small town like I do.

I won’t lie to you guys and gals, my urges are strong and there are soooo many triggers every day. My mind keeps tripping me up. Gonna keep working on that.

Have a good or at least decent one everyone! :sunglasses::heartpulse::star2:

23 Likes