Hi all, just a few words to say hello before going to bed. We are clearly well into autumn here, as it was just over 5°C when I woke up this morning, and the high barely got over 12 or so. Still, I do live at an altitude of 600 m, so I suppose that it isn’t TOO surprising.
A bit of good news, however… Since I’ve ordered a new VW for delivery at the end of November or so, I had to “get rid” of my current car, which means settling the lease and finding a buyer. So I put the car on a website on Saturday night, and - miracle of miracles - it was sold by Sunday afternoon !
I couldn’t believe it !! Now all I have to do is wait for my ID.3 to be ready… I’m really looking forward to it.
So my next milestone is 90 days, having just got past 60. I suppose that one of the good things about having no social life is that I don’t have to worry about parties or invitations or doing things with friends in which I might get MYSELF in trouble with wine or whatever ! So I guess that there is some good after all from spending 95% of my time alone… of course, I could still pop up to the store (not even 100 m away) to get some wine if I wanted, but, but, but… I just don’t want to.
In any event, I’m off to bed.
it took me a while, for some reason, to find the new thread, but here I am.
Goodnight all… still working on a couple of other underwater videos…
Can’t wait to see the final product!
Awesome number right there!! 

Feeling better been drawing some picking up at my new job I have zero experience at gonna get back into jogging and just gonna trust in God and give everything to him and lean not on my own understanding.hugs and high 5s everyone hope you have a blessed day
Awesome! I hope you post your new work! I dig your style.
You and me both!
Thank you I’ll post the collage when I’m finished promise…if it don’t rain this weekend I’ma be doing some graffiti after I get a new vehicle Saturday Betsy is sick I’m scared to drive her lol.hope your day was fantastic I dig your art btw to.
That made me lol, for real!! 


That is awesome! Keep it going👊
Day 242~ It’s hard to believe I’m on the eve of my 8 months sober from booze. Einstein said it best "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results . and that’s absolutely the truth. I was on a path of destruction and ultimately death. I kept thinking things would change… truth was until I changed everything would remain the same if not worse. So many aspects of my life are different now. I feel comfortable in my own skin which is a miracle within itself. I abused my own self with body shaming and hate. This is something that has taken a tremendous amount of effort to correct. Self hate and worth is at the very core as to why I became an alcoholic. Working on myself has allowed me to be open and honest and learn all that was once me is not lost. That powerful, sexy, confident person was always there just hidden or drowning in booze. Don’t ever count yourself out. Your current situation doesn’t have to be permanent… everyone can change… that is what life is all about… when we change we grow.
Allow yourself to grow. All that is supposed to be will be. Treat yourself like you matter because YOU do. Never give up always keep trying and smiling.



Great post @Dragonflygirl82 and congratulations!
I’m so proud of you on your 8 months! I’m glad to be here with you and this group of friends we have here; it’s made all the difference in my journey. Here’s to you!


@CapriciousCapricorn @Misokatsu thank you all
So happy to be on this ride with you all. 
Best post I’ve read today Courtney. Thank you!
It’s technically a new day so I can congratulate you on 8 months. Way to go!

Awe thank you so much Lisa 

Thank you. I’m doing alright and I’ll be alright. Just a little discontent today, but I’m working through it.
8 months !! Fucken Aye!!

389 Days. I took over the position of chairperson at my Monday night AA meeting. When I started going to meetings, I always sat in the back and kept quiet. I never thought I’d be running them. It’s amazing what you can do when you step out of your comfort zone. It feels good to be of service.
Thank you @Fargesia_murielae. By the time I saw your post, the thread had closed.
- One more day of work before a loooong weekend. Gives me time to prepare my little square, my home and myself for all of you @eph-M-eral. Going to be a happy gathering! Sober and clean. Love to you all from my little neck of the woods.
Beautiful numbers and inspiring post @Dragonflygirl82. Thanks so much and big congrats.
Just dodged a bullet. Third meh day in a row, third day of binging, just thought fuck it. I can get back on sobriety train tomorrow. If I start now, I can sober up before the fam notice (bollocks). Why do I care about what my number is on here? I stood in the shop on the station platform and debated until my train came. Read my bookmarked reasons for quitting. Basically distracted myself until it really was too late to start. I know one reason is I haven’t zoomed a meeting in a while. My days off just get full and I don’t have time. I guess I really have to make time. Yesterday I planned to but spent all day helping a friend, then the kids were home. Tomorrow I am off but my husband has things he wants us to do. Evenings I see to the kids and fall asleep. I need to stand up more for what I need.


