Checking in daily to maintain focus #21

Happy happy birthday, your day sounds perfect :balloon:

4746c37bc6da91767577e2fe182ae767068dc89e3649b0c7331283232fbc08f2.0

1 Like

Hey, we will have a partial lock down from Monday on here in Germany. Not as strict as you in France. I worked 4 years in Strasbourg and miss it.
I realized this morning this and it makes me sad. I live alone, I worked 12 weeks from home in spring and it was no good. No, thankfully I cannot work remotely and have to go to the office. This social isolation which is the only cure so far to press the numbers down doesn’t do any good for me and I have the impression that it is for no one. People seem more aggressive which I feel when I ride my bike in town.

Get well soon and keep writing here. Drinking is for sure not the cure.

5 Likes

You show so much strength and posistivty…
150 days so flipping I’mpresive and I’m thankful your here in this little corner of sobriety.

5 Likes

f5121ddc8c38172f3f87427aa477eb8f6e15be8961a7bca3a86bbb635711db1a.0

2 Likes

I work in warehousing. Online sales. We’re not running out of work any time soon. So i guess that’s a good thing for as long as we can stay open.

Trying my best to stay positive.

Hey There!
I live in Belgium :wink: i’m just a bit shocked by everything going on in France.
Interesting that I haven’t heard anything about the German curves and numbers on the news here.
Working from home in the lung run is not a healthy option I think. But for now some people have to.
I’m glad and kind of scared I have to go to work physically. I can’t work from home.

Hang in there!
I’mn always in the mood to talk!

1 Like

I sure hope we can get back to ‘normal’ soon.
We all need it.

cb868a0bec4a79ebe3049b036e8d44290b398ceaa281be92bfa8d9e86928395d.0
Muah… ahaha! Great numbers Congrats!
Blessings and sobriety!
:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Way to go! Congrats on 90 days clean and sober, keep on stacking them days! :confetti_ball: :tada:
Blessings and sobriety!

Wow Donna you are rocking it! :tada::confetti_ball::bouquet: I’m so so happy for you. This is amazing work :hibiscus::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you, Danni! I’m glad you’re here along with me.:heart:

Thank you!:heart:

5a8a9bc29ce1939904846626ca6b3a12a00b38c347d7737440f2466cbf74b4bb.0
Yay to 90 days AF @Cler :confetti_ball::tada:
A Happy 51st Sober Birthday @Tommo, enjoy!
:musical_score: :confetti_ball: :birthday: :gift: :coffee:

Blessings and sobriety y’all!

2 Likes

23 Likes

Congrats! You are truly amazing! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

@Hotic

1 Like

OK so I have a question… Does anyone ever get Bad cravings and start to feel like they really want to drink /use when they listen to certain music??.. So it’s 9.30pm here and I was just doing my dishes for the day and when I wash dishes I like to put my music on really loud and dance around at the sink etc… Lately when I’ve done this, I start to get really strong urges to go score, the whole thing plays out in my head and I know it will pass, well I work hard to make sure it passes, but it’s so strong and it is really irritating that it keeps happening when I put my music on… I want to be able to put my music on and dance around with out the fear of me almost relapsing…does certain music trigger you guys this way?? :grimacing::confused::angry:

5 Likes

Day 104

Its 4:30am and I haven’t slept yet. In another world I would have hit the store in the middle of the night to pick up the things I need to bake today/tomorrow for Halloween. Instead I sat with my cat and looked at cookbooks. It was very productive. :laughing:

Some nights it’s still hard to sleep. Its nights like this that I think about when I was using and how “well” I slept. Buuut I like my life better now and my cat enjoys the extra nocturnal company. It will pass.

17 Likes

You will be fine. We just went through a hard lock down in Australia for 6 months… We got out of it OK… Dont stress. You will be fine. Just stop watching the news and dont look at it on the internet… And save your money. Just In case you need it :grin:

2 Likes