Checking In Daily To Maintain Focus #23

Looking good Trucker I’m so sore today ugh!

1 Like

Good morning friends, day 44! Up early with my grandson. He spent the night with us last night as his mommy had to drive his daddy to the base /ship really early this morning. We had a good breakfast and now he is playing a bit before I take him to daycare. Have a great day!

26 Likes

:joy::facepunch: thats great ! NO PAIN NO GAIN you will reap the benefeits soon my friend

1 Like

Day 4. Tired! I quit my job and my non-driving teen takes a 6am shift! I am glad they are both hard workers but I am going to need that kid to get a drivers’ license. :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Checking in, day 2.

I’m feeling lousy today, but I know that the day after tomorrow I’ll feel better.
It’s always, that the first 3 days after relapse are the worst.
Need to endure them through :innocent::sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Day 6 sober. Glad to be sober in this difficult season of the year. Going to the Church and meeting with Good friends is saving the day

21 Likes

@Charlie_C so glad to see your numbers . Congratulations :pray:t5::raised_hands:t5::star_struck:

Morning, all! Checking in sober, Day 356. It is great to see a new people starting their sober lives here, and to see people with huge numbers of sober days (years!) offering advice and hope to us. TS is such a great place!!! Have a great Monday, everyone!!!

26 Likes

Checking in on day 197, another productive weekend in the books. I hope everyone has a great (and safe) start to their New Years week!

20 Likes

Donna, prayers for your mom. I know COVID affects everyone differently, but my 85 year old Mom who lives in a nursing home got it, as did her roommate, and they both survived and have no residual effects. There is hope! ((Hugs))

10 Likes

Checking in on Day 45. Feeling great. Will go to the gym and do some housekeeping. My SO and I are going for a short getaway tomorrow., so need to prep for that. Have a great day everyone.

16 Likes

I do really like that book But be careful as it does say you can continue to drink while reading it… have you read This Naked Mind yet?

Congratulations on a sober Chrismas weekend!

6 Likes

Oh, thank you for that. It’s so surreal…

2 Likes

We all know the risk is a real thing, but to hear that a loved one has it…just :sob:!!

1 Like

What is your sponsor saying to you? I don’t think anyone other than your sponsor should be saying anything about your attendance.

You’re doing just fine… 329 days and working on the deeper issues… Hell id say you’re father along in your recovery than i am. Keep doing you.

9 Likes

Be honest with them, Mike, tell them. You’re doing fine. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hey Mike! Congrats on 329 days! I always enjoy hearing about your sober journey. I don’t currently attend AA, but have always stayed open to the idea of going. Reading Your posts and hearing how it has been beneficial to you have been part of piqueing my interest in it! It sounds like you’re dealing with some people who have their own issues that they are dealing with. I dated a guy that had a very similar issues. This isn’t an AA thing though…it’s a personal failing on their part. I hope if the program is working for you, that you are able to separate yourself from their negativity enough to keep this really important tool in your toolbox! :yellow_heart:

9 Likes

Day 199 clean and sober today. I think I’m starting to feel better physically because my mental health bullshit is kicking back in with a fucking vengeance lol. What the fuck just happened??? Anyway I wouldn’t be me without some kind of shit show going on upstairs between my ears so hopefully it’s a sign that I’m on the mend. I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and I’m proud of you all for staying sober. Have a great day, love you guys!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

17 Likes

Holy crap CONGRATULATIONS D!!! FUCK YEAH!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Congratulations Stella!!
It’s been an awesome pleasure knowing you on here and following your recovery.

4 Likes