Checking in daily to maintain focus #24

There’s a real thing called Paracosm where people have an entire detailed imaginative world they go to in their daydreams and real dreams. Like an alternative real universe. Not all people have it, but some.

Really… now I am going to get nothing done at the office and only research that topic🤣

1 Like

Yep it’s a real thing, well an imaginary real thing. A real imagination… :joy:

1 Like

Congratulations on 2 years Nina. How did it feel reaching 2 years compared to 1? Amazing work!

2 Likes

Awesome job on the 4 months. You just keep me in awe as you keep kicking ass at kicking ass.

1 Like

My uncle just called me to tell me about the tattoo. Wow it’s going to be so sick guys, I’ll be able to show you guys in a couple of days.

I wanted my story, so many of you know I tried hanging myself. So he is gonna have my hand coming out of the ground, with a bottle with a belt around it and my two girls hands pulling me up. And he wants to tattoo it on me, I just have to get down to him in Pennsylvania

19 Likes

I actually look at in once and awhile when I’m looking for movies. I don’t spend a lot of time on there. Don’t sell yourself short. Im learning we have no idea how many people just come and go on TS. and read and just take a look around.
I don’t think it’s ignored. But what do I know. I see you at 32 now. That great :+1:

1 Like

I do that when I’m manifesting. I go onto very detailed visualisation imaging. It works. I’ve manifested so much but this :heart:

1 Like

I still cannot sleep, temperature in my whole apartment not even 17 degrees. Lying in bed thinking of the times back in the 80/90, it must have been,when I slept at my grandparents house. In every room was an oven except for the sleeping room. It was soooo f** cold in winter. There was this gigantic cover and she put a warm blanket inside the bed. I went to bed and she always had to convince me to stretch out my legs as I was frozen like an embryo. I could see my breath. The toilet was on half floor, no flushing. I cannot remember if I had to pee during night. Don’t think so. So, yeah, I can still be very grateful. :crazy_face:

12 Likes

Goodnight all… I’m feeling rather bent out of shape at the notion that I’ve had to cancel my diving trip because of work reasons. I was supposed to leave on Sunday, for a week…
The French expression for something going all pear-shaped like that is “tomber à l’eau”, which means “falling in the water”.
Now considering that I was going to go scuba diving, that’s pretty apt.
Bollocks…
Anyway, goodnight all.

11 Likes
  1. Nothing will help you appreciate working full time only than working 26- 12 hour night shifts in a 30 day stretch. And that’s exactly what I was doing this time last year. I had replaced half of my diet with wine and hard liquor and I don’t know how I was able to power through. Lots of emotional breakdowns that’s for sure. Glad to be sober and off today :grin::slight_smile:
19 Likes

Did you work with me? @SteppingStones

I was on a schedule like that for months, money was great, but my health was not

1 Like

@Draynewe Congratulations! 3 months is such a great achievement.

@Ninjakitty Amazing stuff!

@Blake11 Well done!

@MrsOdh Hoping for strength and wisdom.

@JoMarch Hurrah!

@anon89892515 Nice number!

@anon74766472 The temperature in my house is currently 5 C. And no central heating.

5 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face: Whhhhaaaaatttt?

1 Like

That’s very good you did it

1 Like

Welcome to Japan, one of the most technological advanced countries in the world, where there is no central heating, and people still use fax machines.

6 Likes

Things you accomplish when you are clean/sober- part two: Buying a scooter!! :motor_scooter:

sober life be fruitful :trophy::heart::tada:

19 Likes

51 days. Wife’s almost home from a five-day business trip … truly my biggest test so far in my sobriety. Just me and the kids for all that time. Thought about drinking many times, but abstained. Proud of myself for making it, but also frustrated that I even have to wrestle with that stupid desire when things are so difficult. I truly hope there will be a day when that desire leaves me in my difficult moments.

27 Likes

You did well, and now u have more confidence and the experience to tackle such a situation again.

1 Like

My mom would put hot water in mason jars wrapped ina towel on my feet in the winter:-) Now we can use electeic blankets. Hope you get eat soon.