Checking in daily to maintain focus #27

200 days Fleur and @CATMANCAM! 200 days! Yay yay yay! :smile:

9 Likes

Rocking a Les Paul Liv, I dig it

Another 200 !!
Good for you Fleur. You kind of snuck that in there didnā€™t ya? It went right by me first time. Sorry. Congratulations :balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon: on your 200 days!

2 Likes

Checking-in, Iā€™ve been sober sense Jan 2019. Which was when I was diagnosed with ESLD. Itā€™s been a hard two years, but thankful Iā€™m still here.

14 Likes
  1. Coffee. Working weekend. Iā€™ve got my sobriety going for me and thatā€™s a big one. Otherwise not quite feeling it atm. Might have to do with the return to dark colder weather. Donā€™t know. It will be OK. Have a good weekend all. Clean and sober. Love from Amsterdam.
22 Likes

Day 242.
Some happy, a little bit blue, plenty tired, fully sober. Nothing needs fixing - well, maybe only the sleep part. And I get to go do that now. :relieved:
Tomorrow will come. And Iā€™ll be so grateful to wake up sober and ready for a new day.
So - letā€™s do it. Together. Another one. I know we can.
Gā€™night all - big virtual hugs and love to any and all who need. :orange_heart:

25 Likes

25 Likes

God bless you all. :v: & :heart:

P.s. ya are an amazing person. ya you!!

28 Likes

Good morning friends, starting day 105! Up early with my grandson, David. Weā€™re playing puzzles and farm before breakfast. Now heā€™s chasing one of our cats aroundā€¦ Another normal Saturday morning. :grin:

26 Likes

Checking in at 200. I almost donā€™t believe it. I am gonna celebrate with coffee on a quiet, hangover-free Saturday morning. Congratulations sober twins @Misokatsu and @CATMANCAM!

27 Likes

29 Likes

baadf90941a7f60b8bb538ba50b13fb1230efeb4c49c55165ec5eb8fc3e404f0.0
Way to go! 200 days AF is fantastic. Youā€™re doing great, keep on keeping on ODAAT! :confetti_ball: :tada:
Blessings and sobriety!
:sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

4ff86013f79c87edeb97d55d5e163c13fef3b78fa6a31632b8a63148c0aac911.0
Great job Fleur on 200 days. Keep on stacking them days ODAAT! :confetti_ball: :tada:
Blessings and sobriety!

4 Likes

Good morning. 98 days. Iā€™m feeling extremely unsettled ā€¦ almost like that feeling you have when you donā€™t know what you did last night. But I havenā€™t had alcohol, and I didnā€™t do anything. Very anxious and angry today.

22 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry about your condition, youā€™ll be in my prayers.
Congrats on +2 years sober, keep on keeping on ODAAT.
Blessings and sobriety!

Hey Sara Iā€™m Des

Iā€™m on Day 5 of being cigarette free as well.12 day sober from alcohol and drugs Way to go!

Iā€™m using nicroette gum it helps me when I have cravings.
I chuckled to myself when I read your thread as I too have that same competive nature within myself. I donā€™t want to let myself down either. See you around. 1 day at a time.

14 Likes

5159cc17d2138912c1236ff2833f3136e32c9dc200fae56480d11f1b985202f7.0
Good job on 200 days sober, like I said to your triplets, keep on stacking them days ODAAT! :confetti_ball: :tada:
Blessings and sobriety!

3 Likes

Checking in Day 12 am sober. Made it through another Friday night my trigger night. Had fun eating pizza and watching movies with my boys. Up early feeling great. Going to do some Yoga and catch up on some paperwork. Kids father is coming to.visit the boys later so feeling a little anxious. I wonā€™t be here on purpose going to work and taking my daughter with me shes not ready to see him yet.

Will stay away until heā€™s left. Breatheā€¦good day all.

26 Likes

Day 323. I am getting ready to start my retirement job :roll_eyes: on Monday. I retired from my last job in mid February and took a few weeks off. I wish I was the type to be able to sit around the house and do nothing, but Iā€™m not ā€¦yet. I also know me well enough that I have to stay busy. Boredom gets me into "stinking thinking ". So hereā€™s to another careerā€¦

31 Likes

I donā€™t know where you are but can you get outside? Go to the library? Drinking is such a waste of a beautiful day!

1 Like