Checking in daily to maintain focus #29

@anon74766472 I hope your Grandma’s funeral goes as well as these things can. Sending strength :blue_heart:
@Briella1 welcome back :blush: and congrats on your week :tada:
@Wakikki congrats on 2 weeks :tada: well done for pushing through.
@Clarity congrats on completing your challenge :trophy:
@Ste congrats on double digits :tada:
@Sunny11 congrats on 9 months :tada:
@Girlinterrupted congrats on 350 days :tada:
@Rockstar24777 congrats on 11 months :tada:
@TaiTy21 congrats on double digits :tada:
@Licorice congrats on 30 days :tada:

276 days no alcohol.
244 days no cocaine.

Had a little bit of stress today but done what I can to resolve it. Feeling down on myself because I’ve binged twice today. I guess not every step is a step forwards and that’s okay. Haven’t meditated today yet so will do so after this check-in, it usually helps a lot.

Really proud of everyone showing up here fighting this disease, and thankful to be amongst the crowd :pray:t2::blue_heart:

23 Likes

It is very valuable to walk together on this road :dizzy: Thank you

1 Like

I like this :+1:

8 Likes

Checking in on my 4th Day Let’s Goo ! Very optimistic very positive :heart_decoration: iam loving this weather and loving life in general things are picking back up started my old job this week felt nice everyone noticing my weightloss all I got were compliments :joy: Day 4 no alcohol let’s Gooooo !!!

20 Likes

I am still ticking along :slight_smile:
Have a good eve everyone

9 Likes

Cute.

Checking in substance free from the left coast for…

Currently getting the hooves groomed and feels great! Gifts of recovery…
Q9pCQUFa03s1TH7WTB

Have a super sober day everyone.
:heart::pray::heart:

20 Likes

Checking in; 15 days DONE :heart: I’m so proud of myself, I feel healthy and I lost some weight. I have so much energy and focus. My mind is so much more clear, I stick to my plans (thats huge to me). I am following a routine that I made for myself, I find that so soothing.
Also kicked my a$$ with some bomb workout, soaked in a lavander bubble bath and now cuddling with my baby son. :heart:

So proud of all the numbers I see there. You guys are my mentors and people I look up to. I bypass all obstacles as you taught me to! Love you dear community! (sorry If my english is bad). Iva

21 Likes

Congrats @Sunny11 on 9 months!! :tada: That flew by! So proud of you.

1 Like

Late check in on day 22. Everything is fine. Thank you for checking up on me @anon74766472. Public holiday here today. Went for my 13km run today. Bad weather here. Cold. This makes me so tired. Early night for me today. Netflix in bed. Yay have a great night you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses:

15 Likes

Thank you Sarah :bouquet::revolving_hearts::pray:

1 Like

Great work Julia :+1:

1 Like

Enjoy your 3 generations of mani pedis.
Sounds like so much fun.
Don’t forget the paraffin treatment :slight_smile:
:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much @CATMANCAM! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Keep trying bro you’ll get it! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

180!!! So proud of you my friend!

4 Likes

Thank you Maggie!

1 Like

Day 18
6.43am
8 degrees. Cold and frosty

So at 3.30am I was abruptly woken up by my apartment I intercom. Some one buzzed it not just once but half a dozen times. No idea who it was I didnt check ,it was 3.30am! I took the intercom of its hook so it would not ring. It put me in a bad mood even before my day even started. I really need to focus on looking for my next home. Bad energy here where I am. Now that I have a new job and I’m doing the OTP for the next four months, on my days off I will begin to house hunt :pray:

Its Friday. This week has flown by! Im feeling very accomplished this week. I’m doing my fourth Pilate’s class this morning for the week. I thought my body would be burning in pain by now, but I think its getting use to working out finally :tada:

I have class today, then home by 5.30pm. Its going to pour rain all evening so il definetly be staying in and having an early one :hugs:

Everyone is doing so well on here. Many milestones recenlty. So good to see :heart:

But now- coffee first !! :joy::+1::pray::heart:

21 Likes

VERY NICE!!! :+1:Congratulations.

1 Like

180 that’s brilliant to see :grin:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies.