Checking in daily to maintain focus #30

And it begins again…

Continued from Checking in daily to maintain focus #29

27 Likes

Woke up to get 23456 and forgot, anyway its just another day sober and they all count.

58 Likes

@Dolse71 Huge congrats on 234.92 days Paul!
@zzz This is not a game friend. This is life and death. I know it’s hard. You got to break this chain. Find what’s really worth for you to live for.
@all.here Have as good a night as you all can friends. Sober and clean. It’s back to early shifts for me. Need to sleep.

33 Likes

Definetly not a game. Addiction is not funny. Saying beer - 1 is telling yourself that you lost and alcohol won. This is not true. You are always winning. Even if you slip up. Because you are learning from the experience and it is making you stronger. There is no game between alcohol and you. Because you are always winning as long as you have the desire to stay sober and clean :hugs:

20 Likes

Another sober day! Skipped my morning workout because I was just tired. But…I did donate blood. And they had an appreciation event at work and I had a veggie burger. Waking up on day 70. Life is good.

33 Likes

Day 12 and doing pretty good. Just not thirsty enough for booze yet…

25 Likes

Good evening friends! I finished up my successful day 180 at a meeting and picked up my 6 month chip! Super happy to be back in this spot. I’ve spent the past 6+ years scratching and clawing (and failing). I could never convince myself to take this seriously again. Today, my life is back on the right path. I love myself, my life and all of you!

Have an awesome evening!

52 Likes

You are just amazing. I have watched you work towards this for years now. Seeing your check ins everyday are honestly my favorite part of the day. I always believed in you! You have watched me struggle over the years too, and I know you always believed in me as well. Watching you succeed gives me so much joy. So much! Congrats :heartpulse:

13 Likes

Love all your posts, Charlie, but this tugs st my heart. Thanks for your shares in this community!

6 Likes

Thank you so much Beth! Yes, we’ve been picking at the edges of this thing for way too long. I am thrilled for both of us! Thank you for such sweet comments!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your support! I love to follow your journey as well!

So happy for you! Big congrats and well done on all your hard work. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you Rosa! I hope I never catch up to you! :wink:

1 Like

Woo hoo! Look at you go Charlie. I’m so proud of you!

Congratulations!! :tada: :tada:

6 Likes

Checking in! Day 292. Feels like a big wave of CRAP is coming for me … but I am gonna brace myself and ride this wave sober. :poop::ocean: It’s the only way. I really have no other option. Staying optimistic is really annoying me right now so I am going to allow myself to just say fuuuuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.
(More details later.)
Congrats @Rockstar24777 on 11 months!!!
@Licorice congrats on 30 days!!
@Charlie_C 180 days!! Look at you go!! :tada::tada::heart:
So many more trials and tribulations. I am so glad I am on this journey with such amazing people!

32 Likes

Thank you Lisa! We’re doing it!

2 Likes

Way to go bro!
tenor

4 Likes

32 days and fresh out of Rehab here. Hoping to get some
Help online until I figure out a solid game plan.

28 Likes

Same to you John! Congratulations on your 180 days!

3 Likes

Thank you, feels good to be living the sober life. Glad you are here with me on this journey. I’m not gonna go back no way, and you ain’t either!
:muscle:

Bye for now…

2 Likes