Checking in daily to maintain focus #29

@anon27760155 oh no!!please come back! I don’t really understand your message but I know you are wonderful! I’ve really liked your posts

2 Likes

Excellent job.

3 Likes

Second check in for today.
Latest news about Pa; his condition is still very serious but earlier today it was a little better than it was this weekend.

And like I hadn’t enough to worry about already, the last days Israel/Palestine reports had me check on a long time friend who usually lives in a “safe” area in Israel.

He haven’t seen anything like this in his lifetime and the area where he lives isn’t safe anymore. He says the rockets are keep coming nonstop. So naturally I’m worried about him and his family too.

And tomorrow I’m supposed to start cleaning the old lady’s house. Hopefully things slow down eventually so there’s a chance to at least breathe a little in between all this.

Stay safe everyone. :cherry_blossom:

19 Likes

Day 27.
6.55am.
7 degrees (its getting lower every morning :confounded:)

Its my first day today at my new job. Lots of first for me recently I’ve just realised.
New day rehab
New daily pilates classes schedule
New NA meetings
New job

I’m going to stick with the theme of new and buy myself a new winter puffer jacket to reward myself for accomplished goals :smile:

Its such a good feeling when I look at my daily goals/manifesting journal list that I write out every single day, all four of those things are on my list :tada: so I’m living proof that law of attraction truly does work. You have to work at it obviously, things dont just magically appear in your lap, but with focus and work, you can manifest what you desire :wink:

Next on my manifestation list is a new apartment. One with an out door area so I can finally get a dog :pray: this is now my focus. Let’s see what I can make manifest. Stay tuned :kissing:

I feel good today cravings wise. None. The NA meeting last night was good. I will go back. Everyone there was so nice and friendly.

I’m REALLY looking forward to work today. I’m just excited to be able to talk to other humans to be honest. I’ve been alone for so long now. I think the longest in all my life if I think about it. The past 15 months. 15 whole months of no real human Interaction… I’ve come to learn, people need people :pray::heart::hugs:

25 Likes

@Sam7 Already said it. Lots of peoples are assholes, whether on this site or elsewhere. Take what yours and leave the rest. Come back when you’re ready. And it feels good to you. Hugs. Love ya.

9 Likes

Visited my old Kibbutz on the strip some years ago after one of my best friends passed. Every apartment had a bomb shelter built into it. They’re farmers - the tractors had to make mounds of earth around the fields as snipers try to kill them when they’re picking crops. So sad.

1 Like

I’m so late to the party but congratulations on hitting the 700 milestone! Super inspiring Mno. :raised_hands:t5:

4 Likes

So happy for you! Lack of human contact for me over the last year was a real struggle. I have to get a daily dose of people that are good for me. So glad the day rehab, NA meetings and new routine are going well for you!

2 Likes

I hope your OK :pray::hugs::heart:

1 Like

@anon27700620 Your nine month is pretty soon, right?

1 Like

Woo hoo! Joining the 600 club today!

40 Likes

So happy to be the first to congratulate you! You put in so much effort for your family, the online community here, you deserve all the props you get!

6 Likes

@littlemisschatterbox
Damn you and your fast fingers!

7 Likes

Thank you ladies! @Misokatsu and @littlemisschatterbox. I couldn’t do this without all the help and support I get here. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations! I’m thrilled to be the 3rd person to congratulate you! Nice job!

2 Likes

We’re going to light it up over here on the left coast for ya Lisa.

Congratulations on your 600 amazing days.
You are certainly worth it.
:pray:t2::heart::rose::rose::rose:

5 Likes

You absolute CHAMPION!

CONGRATULATIONS :+1:

giphy (36)

8 Likes

Yeahhhhhhh,
I came searching for your check-in.
giphy(6)

Way to go my beautiful friend. Love you to pieces and you are that guiding light 100 days in front of me. Amazing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

You guys are truly the best!! Thanks @Charlie_C, @Dazercat, @AyBee and @Its_me_Stella!
I went searching for your post too Stella. :joy:
Thank u

8 Likes

You’re awesome, lady! I’m so glad to be here with you, you’re a big part of my success here! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes