Checking in daily to maintain focus #29

WOW. . .spent a good amount of time catching up on here and again it shows me how great this community is. Might be a lil late on some. . .
@CATMANCAM , @Misokatsu, @icebear & @Sunny11 Huge congratulations on 9 months.
@anon27760155 Danni you will be missed tremendously. Take care of you :kissing_heart:
@Lisa07 WHOOP WHOOP. . .600 days is amazing. @Its_me_Stella 500 days is amazing. You are both strong beautiful women that continue to inspire me and Iā€™m thankful for having you both in my corner. Words canā€™t properly convey how much you mean to me.
@Rockstar24777 Congratulations on 11 months. You are my Rockstar bro. Your ability to overcome the obstacles and fight through the pain has often given me added strength. We have said on several occasions how similar our paths are and I admire your courage and honesty during our struggles. Just remember if we say fuck it, it will fuck up everything we have fought so hard for. Letā€™s keep fighting the good fight because we are worth it.
@Piglet Where are you at so I can officially congratulate you too. Maybe itā€™s because I havenā€™t been complaining as much but I miss ya and want to celebrate with ya.
@Licorice congratulations on 30 days.

331 days. Not too sure if itā€™s the big milestone coming up for me but reflection has been a constant the past couple days. Giving myself credit for how far Iā€™ve come and putting myself first doesnā€™t come easy but Iā€™ve been doing it. The whole roommate situation has made me realize that I am worth fighting for and that standing up for myself and erecting boundaries isnā€™t disrespectful but is self love. Oddly Iā€™ve also come to see that losing others so I donā€™t lose myself is not a bad thing. A year ago my feet felt unsteady on what was already shaky ground and now I feel confidence in my steps.

18 Likes

Thank you @Dazercat and @Squirt that means a lot!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands::two_hearts:

:pray::slight_smile::dizzy::revolving_hearts: Thank you

1 Like

@anon74766472 I hope your Grandmaā€™s funeral goes as well as these things can. Sending strength :blue_heart:
@Briella1 welcome back :blush: and congrats on your week :tada:
@Wakikki congrats on 2 weeks :tada: well done for pushing through.
@Clarity congrats on completing your challenge :trophy:
@Ste congrats on double digits :tada:
@Sunny11 congrats on 9 months :tada:
@Girlinterrupted congrats on 350 days :tada:
@Rockstar24777 congrats on 11 months :tada:
@TaiTy21 congrats on double digits :tada:
@Licorice congrats on 30 days :tada:

276 days no alcohol.
244 days no cocaine.

Had a little bit of stress today but done what I can to resolve it. Feeling down on myself because Iā€™ve binged twice today. I guess not every step is a step forwards and thatā€™s okay. Havenā€™t meditated today yet so will do so after this check-in, it usually helps a lot.

Really proud of everyone showing up here fighting this disease, and thankful to be amongst the crowd :pray:t2::blue_heart:

23 Likes

It is very valuable to walk together on this road :dizzy: Thank you

1 Like

I like this :+1:

8 Likes

Checking in on my 4th Day Letā€™s Goo ! Very optimistic very positive :heart_decoration: iam loving this weather and loving life in general things are picking back up started my old job this week felt nice everyone noticing my weightloss all I got were compliments :joy: Day 4 no alcohol letā€™s Gooooo !!!

20 Likes

I am still ticking along :slight_smile:
Have a good eve everyone

9 Likes

Cute.

Checking in substance free from the left coast forā€¦

Currently getting the hooves groomed and feels great! Gifts of recoveryā€¦
Q9pCQUFa03s1TH7WTB

Have a super sober day everyone.
:heart::pray::heart:

20 Likes

Checking in; 15 days DONE :heart: Iā€™m so proud of myself, I feel healthy and I lost some weight. I have so much energy and focus. My mind is so much more clear, I stick to my plans (thats huge to me). I am following a routine that I made for myself, I find that so soothing.
Also kicked my a$$ with some bomb workout, soaked in a lavander bubble bath and now cuddling with my baby son. :heart:

So proud of all the numbers I see there. You guys are my mentors and people I look up to. I bypass all obstacles as you taught me to! Love you dear community! (sorry If my english is bad). Iva

21 Likes

Congrats @Sunny11 on 9 months!! :tada: That flew by! So proud of you.

1 Like

Late check in on day 22. Everything is fine. Thank you for checking up on me @anon74766472. Public holiday here today. Went for my 13km run today. Bad weather here. Cold. This makes me so tired. Early night for me today. Netflix in bed. Yay have a great night you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses:

15 Likes

Thank you Sarah :bouquet::revolving_hearts::pray:

1 Like

Great work Julia :+1:

1 Like

Enjoy your 3 generations of mani pedis.
Sounds like so much fun.
Donā€™t forget the paraffin treatment :slight_smile:
:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much @CATMANCAM! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like