Checking in daily to maintain focus #29

Day 18
6.43am
8 degrees. Cold and frosty

So at 3.30am I was abruptly woken up by my apartment I intercom. Some one buzzed it not just once but half a dozen times. No idea who it was I didnt check ,it was 3.30am! I took the intercom of its hook so it would not ring. It put me in a bad mood even before my day even started. I really need to focus on looking for my next home. Bad energy here where I am. Now that I have a new job and I’m doing the OTP for the next four months, on my days off I will begin to house hunt :pray:

Its Friday. This week has flown by! Im feeling very accomplished this week. I’m doing my fourth Pilate’s class this morning for the week. I thought my body would be burning in pain by now, but I think its getting use to working out finally :tada:

I have class today, then home by 5.30pm. Its going to pour rain all evening so il definetly be staying in and having an early one :hugs:

Everyone is doing so well on here. Many milestones recenlty. So good to see :heart:

But now- coffee first !! :joy::+1::pray::heart:

21 Likes

VERY NICE!!! :+1:Congratulations.

1 Like

180 that’s brilliant to see :grin:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies.