Checking in daily to maintain focus #29

Checking in on day 10.

13 Likes

Happy Birthday, April!! I hope you had a great day. Congratulations on your sobriety. I’m sorry others in your life don’t support you. I’m glad you checked in here!!

1 Like

Welcome back. :wave:t3:

2 Likes

I started a long advanced answer. But then I realized that a simple Thank you was the best answer, so here it is. Thank you :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

As of 5:10 pm EST today became a very good day!
Those who know, know!

16 Likes

Ya it did :pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @apes2020

april-10

2 Likes

@apes2020 Happy Birthday April! I’m sorry I’m late to your part. Lots of love and hugs to you. :heart: :hugs:

3 Likes

Hi, @apes2020. I just wanted you to know that I always dread my birthdays. They just make me think about all of the years I’ve wasted. My parents are typically the only ones to reach out on that day. I am glad you put yourself to bed early. And the day after your birthday is going to be a better day.

4 Likes

22 Likes

Day 295.
What’s the saying? Early to bed, early to rise, makes M healthy, wealthy, and wise? Well, I don’t know about that, but I do know it makes me a whole happier. Nothing like a good sound sleep, and waking up refreshed with nothing but a craving for the day ahead (after my delish coffee, of course!).
The weather is unpredictable here, but today turned glorious and the dog girl and I did an extra long walk after work. The red-winged blackbirds are passing through - I heard their call tonight for the first time this year. It reminds me of a difficult time, this time of year, a few years back, but it’s also an uplifting sound. Hard to describe. Anyhow, they seemed extra happy to meet sober me! And I was just as happy to see them.
Just as I’ll be happy to see you all here again tomorrow.
Goodnight, friends - big love to all. :orange_heart:

22 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks Tyler.
Blessings and sobriety!
:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

23 Likes

Checking in tonite April 20
At a shady truck park area trying to sleep in the corner was a car with dim headlights shady I recieved a call they hung up after proceeded graphic images of dead human beings iam in Chicago and iam leaving I’m headed to Indiana to find a safer spot had a gut feeling to Move out life of a trucker anyways hope you guys are having a better Tuesday night then me keep rocking it out there !! Currently headed to Wisconsin

14 Likes

I said the same thing I’m at a safe spot now tho :zzz: going to catch some sleep and definitely one day I will let you know !

2 Likes

I’m somehow on day 14!!! Feel a bit wobbly but this mini milestone lifted me up a bit.
@apes2020 happy belated birthday :birthday:

14 Likes

Congratulations!

Day 253
Today is my day off, did some cleaning, some AA stuff, some hair removal as it is getting warmer, and I can’t be a monkey all year round, and some little errands. All good.

19 Likes

How time flies when your having fun, have a great sober day everyone and if anyone is struggling, Good it means it’s working bc the easy option would be to pick up :roll_eyes:

32 Likes

Congratulations! So happy to see this!

3 Likes