Checking in daily to maintain focus #31 (Part 2)

That is awesome congratulations!!

3 Likes

Ugh another sleepless night. Doing ok tho, my dad is coming to finish his tattoo, I will post it but just incase I will say now itā€™s going to be a pot leaf incorporated into it so trigger warning now.

I really seriously hate counting my days, idk why I just am getting very annoyed by it, like it seems like sobriety has this stigma around how many days sober someone is, like oh youā€™re 30 years sober so you know more then me. Or even at my year i got joy when newcomers came because they were fresh to sobriety. Like idk I think that is stupid now, were sober were all knowledgeable were all gonna face hard shit and have hard times no matter how many days sober we are. I remember when someone would relapse I got joy out of saying oh relapse isnā€™t apart of recovery. Well fuck Iā€™ll never say that to someone again nothing like slapping someone in the face when they are down, and making it seem like I was better because I didnā€™t relapse yet. Well even when your working your recovery, one day you just may not work it and end up like me and fuck up, even tho I thought Iā€™d never relapse again. Idk just calling out my defects here take care have a good day

14 Likes

Congratulations Sarah thatā€™s AWESOME!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Day 408 clean and sober today. Woke up feeling blah but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll turn it around. Soooooo excited to start the new job tomorrow, I can hardly wait! Happy belated birthday @M-be-free49 (51) I love your patio AND your new mug!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day today, love you guys!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

15 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Checking in daily to maintain focus #31 (Part 3).