Checking in daily to maintain focus #32

Continuing the discussion from Checking in daily to maintain focus #31 (Part 2) - #2547 by Rockstar24777.

Previous discussions:

3 Likes

Day 408 clean and sober today. Woke up feeling blah but I’m sure I’ll turn it around. Soooooo excited to start the new job tomorrow, I can hardly wait! Happy belated birthday @M-be-free49 (51) I love your patio AND your new mug!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day today, love you guys!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

47 Likes

I’m just checking in. realize when yesterday I would have had 90 days, but I’m at 14 days so it is what it is I guess. I just got to relive and take it day by day.

44 Likes

Just checking in. I’ve been learning a lot, looking things up about alcoholism and all the ism’s for that matter. I don’t feel like such a outcast anymore. And I’m feeling things again. Love, empathy, pain, happiness and no matter what feeling I may be feeling by the end of the day… if I’m laying down sober for bed then I’m so grateful and like a child waiting on Christmas Eve for the next day and what new things it will bring​:heart::heart::heart: Have a great day everyone

44 Likes

@Clarity

Sarah congrats on your 365 consecutive days of recovery. I am so happy for you and your little, to have had so many 24 hrs together without you being in the grips of active addiction. Keep up the good work, even on the hard days I know you know its worth it.

So much love. :orange_heart:
giphy (3)

23 Likes

Sorry, stupid of me asking. But why are we stuck with number 31, part 3 now? How many parts are there?

11 Likes

The system automatically creates the new threads. Any regular member can retitle them :blush:

I guess it just keeps going each time a thread hits 2.5k posts. I guess we’ll find out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I think it’s good that it links to the previous threads it continues from.

16 Likes

Ah, something learnt today :blush:

5 Likes

Congrats on 30 days Emma you’re doing amazing. You are such a huge inspiration for others, especially the ones in their early days on the forum right now. So happy you made it back to us.

:orange_heart::pray::orange_heart::pray::orange_heart:

11 Likes

1 whole fucking year Sarah :scream: :boom::boom::boom::boom:
@Clarity
It’s been so great following you on here and watching you do normal things all the time during your first year of sobriety. You have been much braver than I. And throughout a pandemic no less. I thoroughly enjoy your checkins as it gives me hope and courage to just get out there and do normal things. Enjoy this day. You’re so worth it. And you’ve worked so hard for it. :pray:t2::heart:

20 Likes

@Clarity - Sarah - so so awesome! Congratulations!

4 Likes

1083 days alcohol free.

42 Likes

So in 12 days that’ll be quite a milestone Steve!

Not that 1083 isn’t of course!

8 Likes

@Clarity

365 whole, complete sober days. Every single one a victory. Every one a challenge that you rose to and overcame. :boom::muscle:t2:

21 Likes

Day 361
Received a new poetry book in the post yesterday called Ragged Ass Joy from one of my favorite adventure/endurance cyclists and musician Ben Weaver

29 Likes

Checking in at the end of day 203, I think.
It’s funny how the number of days becomes less of a thing when you’re not in the vicinity of a milestone.
Another good day with the family.
Sleep has been a bit rubbish for the last couple of nights. Just not had enough of it. Been tired today. Hoping to sleep better tonight. Maybe I should go and get started.
Have a great sober day, wherever you are.
Goodnight. :sleeping::zzz:

40 Likes

@Clarity well done :+1::rose:

1 Like

Checking out

37 Likes

Congratulations on 1 year @Clarity!!

You are truly amazing and inspirational and I’m happy to call you my friend. Love you! :heart:

fireworks

13 Likes

Congratulations @Claartje great job!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

4 Likes