Checking in daily to maintain focus #31 (Part 2)

I’m not supposed to be here anymore. You all have amazing self control…I wish I was like you…

5 Likes

Hey buddy keep your head up. Not everybody has amazing self control. Dude alot of us put on shows, myself included. Some days we have bad days, weeks, months. Man the storm will pass tho eventually, just keep the faith and count your gratitude. I posted earlier saying me and the girls were gonna have a good day, I yelled, I stomped I wanted to cry idk I don’t think that’s very good self control. It’s all a learning experience and each day you’ll get a little stronger. Keep coming back tho Bro, never say you don’t belong here anymore, I’ve tried killing myself 3 times and in this last relapse thought I was gonna die several times. Weird how when I say I don’t want be here and go to actually attempt or think I’m gonna die I instantly regretted it, you have people who care about yah. Keep reaching out

14 Likes

No more pushin’ dope… now I’m pushin’ hope.
:wink::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

What’s up Chris?

And I would say self control is the thing I have the least of. I have no control over myself, that is why I handed my will and my life over to the loving care of a power greater than myself.

Talk to us…

7 Likes

Congrats on you two weeks of freedom.
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Good mornin, woke up with such an awful cold that I caught off my eldest, I find it so strange that I can go all my using life without picking up a cold as soon as I get clean my body picks it all up, but I’m OK with it as its still 1000x better. Than the pain of using and being out in the madness checking in on day 14 have a humble one.

22 Likes

Two full weeks of dope!!!

YnTLkItWBWUkWc8TCf

6 Likes

Cheers sweet, my body’s aving me up at 5 am every morni g so I’m sat with a coffee watching Mary Poppins :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:I’m so rock and roll…

@Dazercat Eric cheers bud.
@Mno :pray: enjoy ya vacay

6 Likes

Way to go Emma on your 2 weeks. :boom::boom::boom:
Sorry bout the cold you got.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

8 Likes
  1. Coffee. One early shift ahead before a week of vacay yay! Things are looking up this morning. The sun is shining. Luna is eating. I slept for nearly 8 hours without too much weird dreams. Therapy was pretty good yesterday while beforehand I really didn’t feel like going at all. I’m sober and clean. I’d almost say life is good… Have as good a day as you all can friends. Clean and sober. Love from Luna and me.

@Chosen2001 You’re right here where you belong Chris. If we all’d great self control we wouldn’t be here. Hang with us friend. One day at a time for all of us. Together we can do this. Love.
@Hollz Big congrats Holly! Love to see you moving forward.
@Lilemm 14 days! Two weeks! Yay! Congrats!
@CATMANCAM 300 days of no cocaine is huge!!! Huge congrats!!!

34 Likes

194 days

Ticking along nicely. Start date on new job confirmed 09.08 :slightly_smiling_face:. Wrapping up with my clients is tough so very busy getting importants bits mainly around accomodation sorted. Got one lady i am still going to be around for as a friend who supports. She is very complex serious user and drinks but horrendous back story, her courage is amazing and has made important changes in her life, so will continue to go meetings with her as she has no family, nothing. She know about me, we help each other to be fair.

@Lisa07 happy belated birthday just spotted on here i am always late to a party :partying_face:

@CATMANCAM congrats on 300 days :clap: thats is fine work, and so deserved your posts are so generous, well done.

Got a day to catch up on so congrats to all milestones and @Mno hope evaluation went well yeaterday and Luna continues to improve.

Wishing you all a positive sober day :innocent:

26 Likes

Ahhhhhh Luna how content does she look, great photo :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That tongue! She’s practicing saying ahhhhhh for the doctor! Wishing her a speedy, thorough recovery, and you a good day and vacation. Thank goodness you’re sober.

3 Likes

Day 85. Closing in on 90days!

Life has been busy but lovely. I’m looking forward to a quieter weekend and some rest and time with family this weekend.

I’ve realised I haven’t listened to any of my sober podcasts in a week or so. I’m a little worried about becoming complacent, so I’m going to make an effort over the next couple of weeks to use my commutes productively and listen to some. I realise I need to keep topping up that side of things even when things are going well.

23 Likes

Aww! Thank you @Hopeful777!!
Best of luck in your new job. Saying goodbye to all those in need sounds very heartbreaking. I’m sure they all appreciated your hard work and kindness during their troubling times. You’ve got a heart of gold.

2 Likes

Fantastic stuff there T. Great share. You do sound very relieved. Congratulations on your 84 days and many more breakthroughs to come. I’m glad you’re realizing you don’t have to do this alone.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Day 56 done. Got a card today in the mail from an old friend that got sober and beat me for 100 bucks in active addiction. He sent me 2 gift cards for 100 each to my soberhouse to get some clothes and what not . He told me to get this thing… made my day

22 Likes

Beautiful.
:sunflower::pray::sunflower:

1 Like

@John1990, Austin your doing amazing, remember what I said, don’t be living in the past there’s nothing there for you, it’s OK to learn from it but not live thete sweet, av a blessed day.

6 Likes