Checking in daily to maintain focus #32

I hope and pray the counseling helps Michelle. And it’s so good you got all those ODAAT to lean on and continue no stay sober AF.
I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Or at least less worse. Take care of you :hugs:
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

5 Likes

So happy to read this post Michelle, I am glad you are getting some more tools. I am here to tell you that your needs are very important and although you feel like they don’t matter they matter a lot.

Big hugs
:orange_heart::pray::orange_heart:

4 Likes

Glad you asked for help Michelle, that’t always a good (but difficult) thing to do. Is there a long waiting list? Hope not! Here in the Netherlands it is :sweat:
Take care lady, you are worth it!

4 Likes

Alcohol day 1071
Sugar day 4
Shopping day 4

Seen my addictions? ASS :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well let’s kick it today!!

Last day of my holiday. Entered the work apps again, so messages are floating in.
Hope I can hold on to the “holidayfeeling” for a while. I’m so much more relaxed right now. My work is very important to me and I want to be “in control” to much. I have to loosen up. I’m afraid to make mistakes, wanna be perfect. I know I’m just insecure and I do not need to be but I am.
I’m 2 different people. When you do not know me you see a self confidence middelaged woman, rugged look (hope I found the right translation :sunglasses:), tattooed all over, extavert personallity.
But when you know me I’m soft, weakhearted, sweet and incesure.
Maybe I choose to look how I look to protect myself? To hide myself?
Believe me: I like the way I look!
I always looked different then the “rest”, but I think there is a reason for it as well.
It would be nice to mix those 2 personalities a bit.
Challenge, but I think that would help me.

Picture from me and my buddy doing our morning ritual: Coffee, cuddles and TS.
Have a good day TS friends! :facepunch:

31 Likes

That’s the best way to start the day right there. He’s so handsome. :kissing_cat:
Kick ASS Claudia
:pray:t2::heart:
And goodnight :sleeping:

5 Likes
  1. In between my first and second coffees. Weather looks decent enough. Going on a little bike ride exercise to try and calculate my maximum heart rate in a bit. And have to contact my bestie since we didn’t talk for two weeks and I don’t even know for sure why. Can’t get myself to call her as I don’t know what to say. Will write something now. That’s enough to do for me today while on staycation.
    I had a good one yesterday with a walk through town and a visit to my two favourite buildings here, the Portuguese Synagogue and the Oude Kerk. Did some mindfulness exercises in both, exercises Siand gave me the link to that I don’t do daily but getting into them more. Loved it. Recovery Dharma: TS Sangha 2021 - #32 by siand
    Have a good one my friends, or at least as good as you all can. Make it sober and clean. ODAAT. Love from Amsterdam.
28 Likes

Buts, you are beautiful and your kitty cat is adorable. He is hanging on to this moment. . . Those claws! Love this!

7 Likes

Day 28. It’s 2 am and waking up after 2 hours of sleep like I have been at this hour for weeks. Sleep is horrible and I’m terribly irritable for the second day in a row.

14 Likes

Thank you! :pray::kiss:
Those claws messes up my couch, but still love him :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I suffered similar for years. It got so bad I could barely function at work or at home.

I hope it recovers quickly for you.
:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:

3 Likes

Thank you! Me too. It’s getting old. I’m sure it has to do with quitting alcohol and nicotine and it will pass but after weeks of this I think it’s starting to make me unpleasant.

2 Likes

It can be torture.
What can you do to help?

2 Likes

Turn off my phone -_- haha. Ty. zzZzz ~ I hope.

2 Likes

Haha yeh that can help!
Good night :sleeping:

2 Likes

Good morning friends, day 284!
Had another night of strange dreams, but this time it didn’t involve college. I was somehow involved in a murder and I was being arrested. I don’t think I took part in the actual act, but was headed to prison anyway. The dream was so real. I resigned myself to my life being over as I knew it. I hadn’t yet told my family…and then I woke up! I was so relieved to wake up and discover everything was normal.
That was a close one.
Anyway…

Have an awesome day! I am going to do mine sober!

20 Likes

Good morning Charlie! I think there’s been a lot of us having strange dreams lately, weird huh??? Glad you’re not in prison lol have a great day!!!

3 Likes

Day 439 clean and sober today. Up early and excited about going to work today. Got my homework done for the week on my last two days off. I love having days off during the week as assignments are due Friday and Saturday at midnight. It gives me the time needed to do this. I hope everyone has a fantastic day today, love you guys!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

23 Likes

You seem to be having stress dreams, Charlie. Is there something troubling you? Being implicated in a murder is a classic stress dream.

3 Likes

Good job sis that’s awesome for you to reach out to the doctors, you’re going to kick this in the ass!!! Proud of you always!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 437. Happy to be here with you guys for another day. Have a great one guys.

17 Likes