Checking in daily to maintain focus #32

Powerful stuff right there, i love it.

6 Likes

Day 116.
4.29pm.

Had a lovely day out walking today. It is 18 degrees and warm. The winter freeze is slowly melting away. The lake is coming alive with all the birds and ducks all frolicking and playing. Its so beautiful of a morning out there :heart:

Lockdown makes you do questionable thingsā€¦ Today I spent $160 on bougie hair products online :joy: FML :joy: evidently making questionable choices is a common theme in my life :rofl:

I feel good today tho :heart:

31 Likes

21.15 days Alcohol-Free and 1 week 8 hours Nicotine-Free!

Bruce lee 3 weeks sober

23 Likes
  1. Coffee. My therapy group restarts today after summer break. Not feeling forward to going there too much, but still grateful I am. And very grateful to you all here, working together towards a better future for all of us. So much love and so much wisdom and so much stuff I learn from you and recognize from myself. have as good a day as you all can friends. Sober and clean. Love from Amsterdam.

Thatā€™s beautiful and uplifting @MagicILY. Happy for you. Thanks for sharing. @Its_me_Stella My history is not quite the same but damned itā€™s recognizable. And Iā€™m very lucky never to have contracted HIV either. Hugs. @OldDogNewTricks Keep kicking butt Kai! Doing awesome.
30 Likes

Thank you so much for the encouragement!!

3 Likes

Happy to catch a fun number!

29 Likes

Day 5. Forgot to check in this morning after a terrible nights sleep but Iā€™m still here, sober and present. Very tired but Iā€™ve had hangovers and come downs that are a million times worse so Iā€™ll cope. Have a wonderful sober day everyone

20 Likes

Gogo gadget good days Chris,

@claartje is going good I can see also is @icebear

@Its_me_Stella @Dazercat , sugar it off :100: :v::heavy_heart_exclamation:
@mno love back to Amsterdam, great pic btw, nice the therapy starts soon again.

@Misokatsu ā€¦ It might be angel signsā€¦ Look at your watch a couple extra times todayā€¦ :wink::100:

@Ooooops , stay strong, as I read it you know what you doing and up against ! Great work

Check-in at 050 and above , trip to the far north end of the flat Dutch surfaceā€¦

Having lunch later I guess, but after that sudden encounter with pusher drug dealing A_hole I stand strongā€¦ I reflected on it and did what I had to do. Never snitched in my life, guess thats how much 2pac in me Iā€™ve got, but still scnd guessing, couse he might get others who are more in harmā€™s way atmā€¦ but I warned him Iā€™d app his filthy number to 5_o if I only see him arround my whole blockā€¦ Mandatory !

So check-in cool and have a good one yaā€™ll

22 Likes

Good morning friends, day 278! Slept well and longer than recently. We didnā€™t have David last night.
Work today should be fine.
I keep telling myself I am going to get up earlier and get out for a walk. Iā€™ve gotten so far away from regular exercise and activity, except for mowing my lawn twice a week in the summer.
Today Iā€™ll get in a little workout.

Have an awesome day! I am going to do mine sober!

22 Likes

@liv_m well, thatā€™s a lovely thing to say, thank you.

5 Likes

Day 11 - I know that I drank because Iā€™m a drunk and each of these eleven sober days has reminded me of the constant internal dialog that kept me drinking. Forever the victim: work sucked, drank; car broke, drank; need root canal, drank; house repairs, drank; caregiver pressures, drank. For today Iā€™m changing the dialogue. Grateful for my job. Grateful for my car. Grateful for my dentist and my teeth. Grateful for my house. Grateful for the ability to take care of my mom in my own home. Grateful for not being hungover and to see that I am a drunk who needs sobriety.

29 Likes

Hey everyone, checking in on day 431. I hope everyone has a good one!

21 Likes

Panic over - Happy feet :crazy_face::sweat_smile::joy:

35 Likes

Goodmorning all of you wonderful people

Have a good day today

:slight_smile:

18 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!

You got it :+1::ok_hand:

hNj7x7JMQI1qg.gif
heinzel-satanic

16 Likes

Day 433 clean and sober today. Going to do some chores and errands today. Excited for work tomorrow! Have a great day everyone, love you guys!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

28 Likes

:rofl: I love the hail satan one @AyBee :heart_eyes::+1:

4 Likes

Have been out looting fresh herbs and veggies,

Green pepper, tomato :tomato: , basil, mint-basil, aubergine , cucumbers with spikesā€¦ Gnarly ones, various latices and some fresh snales to wash out :joy::hugs:

Looking forward @ dinnertimeā€¦
Starting with soup :stew: from the aubergine

Healthy food, healthy mind, healthy thoughts !

29 Likes

Wow ! Great share Stella, how far you have come :bouquet: inspirational.

4 Likes

Checking in at the end of day 228.
Struggling to get back onto work time. Donā€™t want to go to bed early enough. Now I know how my kids feel. :unamused:
Have a great sober day, wherever you are.
Goodnight. :sleeping::zzz:

22 Likes