Checking in daily to maintain focus #39

Hell yeah man!! Congrats!!

1 Like

Congratulations, this is really inspiring.

1 Like

Day 122. Definitely woke up grouchy today. Said my gratitudes and still just not feeling it, trying to bring it around. I have a couple who was some tattoos today, they asked for them last night and just gave me quick little ideas, which I’m sorry never helps me I need some like specific stuff also where are the tattoos going all that so I have this big mental block on what to put together. Plus I need to completely deep clean and disinfect everything still. But atleast I got ppl who want tattoos right? Anyways much love.

21 Likes

Was a big learning point for me too.

Excited for you Sian, I hope your blood results have some answers.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Well done!

:orange_heart::seedling::dizzy:

1 Like

Thank you @Soul_Man! And thank you @Nordique you’re right behind me bro!!!

2 Likes

Day 10. . Never been here before. Feeling clearer, a smidge brighter. . Not eye-blinding, shiny bright but not devastating dull either. On my way. . . See you all on the road to recovery. :sunglasses:

23 Likes

Welcome Ellen! Day 10, that’s awesome!

1 Like

Hi everyone hope your all well today :slightly_smiling_face:

Day 137 for me.

@JTL hope your day got better and reading this hit home for me abit

@HillbillyChris congrats on 177 days :+1:
@Nordique congratulations on 609 days :slightly_smiling_face:
@Sobrietyadventurer 102 days is brilliant congrats.
@SelfLove_42 day 88 congratulations.
@SoberGuyUSA day 1297 wow briliant !!
@947496893734373 congrats on 43 and 5 days :slightly_smiling_face:
@Deep co grats on 20 days enjoy your film.
@Rockstar24777 way to go 20 months congratulations :grin:

@anon53116147 122 days thats brilliant.

Everone who i have missed congratulations to you too hope your weekend is hoing lovely :grin:

23 Likes

10 days is amazing congratulations :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I really like you’re positive outlook when things are thrown in your path.
The farm sounds great.
Well done

1 Like

Good afternoon friends, day 456. Busy day.
Have an awesome day! I am going to do mine sober!

19 Likes

Thank you @Twizzlers! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

28 days, still here & still sober :muscle:

16 Likes

Appreciate that shout out! We trying our best over here!!

2 Likes

Checking in on day 105! Today I am starting my holidays, so I’ll be off the entire next week! :heart_eyes:
Yesterday we had Rafa Nadal playing a golf tournament at the golf course where I work, I was the lucky one to check him in! That was yesterday’s highlight of the day! :rofl:
Tuesday I’m off to the Canary Islands (Gran Canaria) for a short break! Me, myself and I, spending my money that I haven’t wasted on booze and cigarettes in the past 3,5 months! Life is better sober! :innocent:

28 Likes

Checking in. Had my sister and mom over today. I tend to feel restless and stressed inside when I have my family over, and cant wait for them to leave. I want them over, but in the same time, I dont know… We are so different, and I feel so, not uncomfortable but just wierd. I dont know. So now the rest of the day I been feeling anxeious and body(muscel?)pains.

Anyway! The cake I made was soooo good! First time I made it, it was delicious.

20 Likes

Hey Ethan I can hear you and it’s nice to see you open up a bit about your family. I know how hard it is to show our underbelly.

Finding the balance that works for us regarding giving and receiving energy is very personal. It is taking me sometime work out. I am still learning just how much is safe to give away and who it is safe to give to. I am finding it changes daily for me and that either it will be different daily or one day I will find a level that I can give away constantly. I am not great at balance yet so working within a steady flow has been difficult. There are safe people, people who do not suck energy, so don’t isolate yourself from everyone. You are still learning and sometimes learning is uncomfortable but uncomfort instigates growth.

Here to chat always.

:orange_heart::seedling::dizzy:

7 Likes

20 months Rob ! No wonder you’re called Rockstar!

6 Likes

Awwwww thank you so much @Laraellelarissa you’re awesome!!!

2 Likes