Checking in daily to maintain focus #40

Szia! Szerintem tavaly találkoztunk itt a TS-en. Gratulálok! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats on your 3 weeks Mike
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Nice to see you Joseph.
Congratulations on the 813. That’s awesome of you.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

2 Likes

Szia! Örülök, hogy újra itt vagy, és gratulálok a 17 naphoz! Az eleje nagyon nehéz tud lenni, de az itteni emberekre mindig számíthatsz. Ha bármiben tudok segíteni, szólj nyugodtan.

2 Likes

What a beautiful way to show support to ur wife. I’m sure she will appreciate it very much. I feel like ur doing all the right things my friend. U are making changes daily in hopes to see a positive result. I feel like with consistent daily effort, results will happen. I have found that some days are just better than others and sometimes it takes time to really see that change. But ur doing it! Our minds have been wired to think a certain way for soooo long. It will take time for our brains to be re-wired/trained to think a diff way. But today will be a good day :slight_smile:
And also!!!.. congratulations on 3 whole weeks!!! :clap:

3 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Day 21. Relationship problems, don’t know if I can hold much longer. Thinking of beer all day.

10 Likes

At times like this I always remind myself … There’s nothing that a drink won’t make worse. Hang in there. And congrats on your 3 weeks and counting.

2 Likes

You’re doing great, man. Don’t give up. And I know the feeling. Hang in there.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Checking in daily to maintain focus #40 (Part 12).