Checking in daily to maintain focus #41

Congrats on 8 months Kat!! :star_struck: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Checking in dailyā€¦ this is my first check in on this app. But Iā€™m 324 days soberā€¦ and have been doing great really good lately,just thought I should keep accountable and in touch with people in sobriety with me.

27 Likes

@Fargesia @Deelzebub @Mno

I appreciate yā€™all. Thank you for taking the time to respond. It does make me feel better.

Big hugs :hugs:

4 Likes

Congratulations on your 28 days! :slightly_smiling_face: Fredericksburg is such a cool place. Yā€™all have fun!

2 Likes

90 days!!! Yep, yepā€¦ youā€™re doing great! :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

2 Likes

I missed celebrating your 600 Day :frowning:

Huge congratulations Misokatsu :tada::four_leaf_clover::v::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Checking in on day 51 and Iā€™m craving a drink. More than one. Iā€™ve got to keep my mind occupied and away from alcohol. Even though Iā€™d really really want to drink.

13 Likes

Why do you want to drink Jonathan? Understanding that might be the key to defeating the urge. Donā€™t give in!

3 Likes

Evening check in, still 95 days. Been to work, got home and made dinner. After dinner it hit me, the anxiety! Heavy pressure in my head. Discomfort and unplesant pressure in solar plexus, feeling like pain in my chest, left side of course. Makes my health anxiety spin, is this my anxiety or am I going to die now. What a monday blues.

How are everyoneā€™s monday going?

12 Likes

100 Days! And it feels GREAT!! My family is so proud of me. :blush: A milestone that seemed so out of reach for so long. And here I am! Stay strong everyone! :muscle:

33 Likes

Because I miss the flavour of my favorite drinks. I miss getting drunk. That slow feeling of he alcohol kicking inā€¦

2 Likes

:tada:Congratulations! 100 days is a lot to be proud of!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

4am Tuesday :woman_facepalming: Reading as I canā€™t get back to sleep, alarm goes off in about an hour for morning exercise so doing some reading and will get up a little earlier and start.
Day 5, itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve been on this day, besides the lack of sleep Iā€™m feeling good. My first mini goal is 7 days. Iā€™m feeling breaking it down is making it easier and Iā€™m rewarding myself with things I need, day 7 is sneakers as mine are starting to get holes :flushed:.
Ok back to the book, have a great day !!!

14 Likes

I obviously need my glasses, I read that as houses not horses. Iā€™ve found Iā€™ve been more productive while being sober, finally tackling that procrastination list hahaha

2 Likes

@Butterflymoonwoman

My fav tea right now is a cucumber and watermelon blend with lavender honey! :watermelon: Itā€™s soooo yummy!

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed for me itā€™s like 80% boredom that makes me want to drink! Been playing a lot of video games lately to kill all the hours I wouldā€™ve been drinking.

Day 20!

10 Likes