Checking in daily to maintain focus #43

Congratulations to your daughter’s birthday and win and also to your mark!

1 Like

Checking in
Day 249

Feeling quite tearful all of a sudden, I’m okay.
Just feeling a bit of an emotional burst.
But I’m sober and I’d rather feel tearful knowing I am slowly facing the broken pieces of myself and healing them, then drinking and ruining my body, mind and soul.

I know this feeling will pass and wont last forever
Hopefully not for long at all.

I wish everyone who is feeling a bit low today strength to get through it, know your not alone and you can do this.

:hugs::hugs:

23 Likes

I am sorry you are feeling emotional. I hope you find some peace in your day. I am struggling with back to work blues on a wet Monday. I am forcing myself out for a walk. Could you try that? Or the opposite, and complete indulgence and self-care? Hope you feel better soon

2 Likes

Awesome poem! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you, in thinking just to get up and hoover, and make a pot of lemon balm and chamomile tea, and a walk sounds like a good idea. Fresh air always helps. Thank you

2 Likes

Just a short reminder:
You can all still join us any time for June’s fitness challenge. It’s suitable for everyone. Beginner and advanced people. Each excercise is adjustable for everybody’s level.

And as a special gift you can join us for the ‘death by burpees challenge’ each Friday in June. :scream::crazy_face: (It’s explained in the thread)

5 Likes

Day 36.25 free from weed and alcohol

Im starting to feel better and shake off the blahs. I was surprised how reaching a milestone was so triggering after looking forward to it for a month. This worries me with each upcoming milestone. I will stay vigilent and work on my recovery daily. Another day sober

Lets do this dance one day at a time!

16 Likes

21 Likes

Hey everyone day 6. Figured I’d hop on kind of early and say c ya later, love y’all and can’t wait to see yah when I get back. Take care

30 Likes

Sounds like the perfect combination. Just returned from my walk and feeling energised. Hope you feel better soon :blush:

1 Like

Chin up Twizzle!

The day always gets better :sunny:

2 Likes

Amazing, big numbers :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good luck, will be thinking of you :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hi Everybody!

Just checking in after my short suspension

Going to start checking in daily if I can.

I’ve been doing some work on my Step 10 and 11 recently and think I need too :blush:

12 Likes

Good luck, Mike! I wish you success and healing. We’ll be here for you when you get back!

1 Like

Good luck! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, yes I have to get in with it before it turns into self pity.

2 Likes

Do the work, Mike, you’re worth it. I’ll see you when you’re back. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks for coming to let us know how your doing.
We will all be here thinking of you and rooting for you.
I know I dont know you but I’m so proud of you, I understand what your going through and it’s amazing your taking this step.
See you soon. Make sure you do come let us know how it goes when you can.
:hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Are you going into treatment Mike? Sorry not been keeping up with the posts etc…

1 Like