May fitness challenge. Don’t Be a square, join us!

Including a video of the Pilates 100. Any other questions on the moves just ask.

Everyone is welcome to join for some daily accountability!! :blush:

20 Likes

@Jesile @anon74766472 @SinceIAwoke

2 Likes

You’re welcome. I had no idea what that was so figured others might not know too

2 Likes

Looks great, count me in!

1 Like

I’m in! I skipped the last 2 days of May, so first I have some catching up to do! :grimacing:

1 Like

It said lazy girl and I thought ya sur I can do the lazy girl workout

The only time I’ve been more wrong is in 3rd grade when I said that 3 x 4 = 34 lol

5 Likes

Ohhh I’m in! Trying to get my ass back into moving and I’ve been wanting to mix my running up with some other stuff. This is perfect and that pilates 100 is going to test me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Back-on-track hey lovely, we can join this daily challenge for June :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@PrisonerofBorderline Maybe something for you to join? Just for fun? We’re kickin off next week! :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Oh yes. Hope I think about it.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I can’t take part in the challenge. Today I got my surgery appointment for june and then I am out for 14 days.

1 Like

Oh… hopefully your surgery is nothing serious! Don’t worry, there will be July challenge, and August, and September, and so on … :grin:

Count me in lovey

3 Likes

June is around the corner! :clap:t2: This workout plan looks quite challenging compared to others we’ve done! :sweat_smile:
Anybody else joining as of tomorrow??:muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Wednesday. Tomorrow is off. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

:scream::see_no_evil::woman_facepalming:t3: Thanx for the advice…

1 Like

I’m excited to be back in the monthly challenge. I did not do my monthly calendar I showed y’all. I hit most of my goals for the month so not gonna beat myself up.

1 Like

I’m excited too! So excited, that I wanted to start one day early! :laughing: We missed you and your input in the May challenge! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Im all psyched and set to start on the 1st :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

1st June here in Oz

Day 1 of June Challenge :white_check_mark:

Followed up with my 30min/4.8km run :white_check_mark:
Let’s do this :facepunch:

5 Likes