Checking in daily to maintain focus #43

Early morning check in on day 349. Lying in bed listening to the fog horns down in the harbor and trying to get the motivation to get up and get the kids ready and walked in to school. Hope everyone has a good day. Wishing you all peace today.

20 Likes

Failed today after nearly 24hrs.
Gutted with myself! The small amount I had has hit me like a train and I actually donā€™t like this feeling of chaos in my head/mind! ā€¦ start that timer up again. I dont wanna give up

12 Likes

Congratulations! Iā€™m newly sober and have a place fire Lake and I so want to enjoy it sober so Iā€™m not hung over anymore but I am worried because it really get better?

4 Likes

Sober. Today would be 23rd month sober had I not slipped few weeks ago :thinking: but Iā€™m gonna celebrate somehow the two year mark anyway because all the work I did isnā€™t wasted away and I got right back on track. While acknowledging that yes, I did have a relapse. But I didnā€™t stay there. I have been picking up my Antabus from the addiction centre three times a week now. Even tomorrow for my Birthday I will pick one up. just goes to show that this disease is always present.

28 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 711. I hope everybody has a good one!

19 Likes

Way to pick yourself up Mike!!! I love your attitude towards this slip and the way youā€™re not going to continue to a full blown relapse, excellent job!!! We all love you brother!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Day 713 clean and sober today. Today Corey would have been 24 years old. Happy Birthday son I love you soooo much and miss you dearly with all of my heart. :sunglasses::metal:t2::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

39 Likes

I feel so proud reading this. You have so much to be proud of and I hope you feel that. I relapsed after 20 months of sobriety and have watched myself have only half-hearted commitments towards sobriety for a year now since. You have put your words into actions and show such strength and persistance. I am glad you are celebrating your time, well done and happy early birthday!

3 Likes

You are doing exactly the right thing Ania. Donā€™t beat yourself up about falling down. It happens, itā€™s about what you do for there. By the sounds of it you have recognised that you donā€™t like this feeling and you want to move away from it. Itā€™s a positive step. Keep at it.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Heading into day 3, my grandfather funeral today, also have a meeting at St Joeā€™s and Iā€™m looking forward and scared to being honest with her about my slip. After that probably go for a bike ride with my girls or something. Much love

22 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Glad youā€™re here and checking in. Sorry things are difficult right now. Sending strength and support.:heart:

Thank you @Lorelai very much

2 Likes

I am a creator of either messes or ripples of connection, empathy, perseverance and smiles- letā€™s fucking do thiiiiiiis lol.

3 Likes

Today I am grateful for another chance at sobriety. 3 days ago I started my journey again

8 Likes

ā€œGone but not forgottenā€. My thoughts are with you, Rob.

2 Likes

Great catch!

2 Likes

Thank you @Chiron, @Lorelai made that for me and I love it so much :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Fucking love this @AyBee congratulations!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Congratulations @Milo1 fantastic my friend!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like