Checking in daily to maintain focus #43

Just getting out of a AA meeting I’ve been sober 535 days and have never completed the 12 steps completely so I’m going to complete it.

13 Likes

Which step was the hardest for you?

No days yet. But admiring you all. I don’t like who I am .

10 Likes

I gave up on taking a inventory of hurts. Maybe I felt I had to many and it was overwhelming for me I just couldn’t go through it. But I’m now at a point were I white knuckle everyday and that cant be helpful. Where I just feel I’m going through the motions with no progress.

1 Like

Thank you Dana.
And with God on our side we can do anything we want. I’d wish you good luck on the research interview but with God speaking through your heart, luck has nothing to do with it.

Still loving your new look. Keep killing it.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Yes I’ve experienced it the same way myself. I think i can handle a couple of drinks and maybe i can for a little while but eventually for me it somehow always takes control over me. I tried moderation for 10 years and on day 60 of being sober yesterday I still contemplated if maybe now I could have just one… or just two… I don’t want it to send me spiraling and when I look back at old journals I know that it will. Good luck on your holiday @JennyH. I just always remind myself that I never regret waking up sober… So why risk it by attempting to drink a toxic substance that brings no joy in the end.

3 Likes

Keep trying.
:heart:

4 Likes

You look strong! Keep on moving forward and best of luck with your interview!

1 Like

I hit that a couple days ago, longest for me since 2011 when I was deployed. Congratulations.

Thanks Stella

2 Likes

Hey guys. Checking in day 3.
Had a nice session in the gym. I am also journaling everyday for about 10 mins.
@JennyH Hey, yes. We are twins now.

Have a nice day guys. Peace.

6 Likes

They’re the worst, bro. I got this, tho.

1 Like

Day 226 AF

Happy memorial day.

Chillin with the fam today. Gonna go to my sister’s bday party later on this afternoon.

Have great day everyone. Stay safe and take care.

11 Likes

Day 49 let’s go Netflix day :muscle:

8 Likes

Stick with it Mike, we’re here for ya

3 Likes

I’ve just noticed this in the app.

22 Likes

And I even figured out how to take a screenshot, bloody miracle.
Anyway, off to bed, goodnight everyone, I hope that you are all well.

11 Likes

Day 17 for me going strong a hate to count the days but last time a stopped using the app a relapsed

14 Likes

Ahh thanks @Matt

I’ve never been more committed

Stay awesome mr matt

1 Like

How was the interview?

1 Like