Checking in daily to maintain focus #43

Thank you, in thinking just to get up and hoover, and make a pot of lemon balm and chamomile tea, and a walk sounds like a good idea. Fresh air always helps. Thank you

2 Likes

Just a short reminder:
You can all still join us any time for June’s fitness challenge. It’s suitable for everyone. Beginner and advanced people. Each excercise is adjustable for everybody’s level.

And as a special gift you can join us for the ‘death by burpees challenge’ each Friday in June. :scream::crazy_face: (It’s explained in the thread)

5 Likes

Day 36.25 free from weed and alcohol

Im starting to feel better and shake off the blahs. I was surprised how reaching a milestone was so triggering after looking forward to it for a month. This worries me with each upcoming milestone. I will stay vigilent and work on my recovery daily. Another day sober

Lets do this dance one day at a time!

16 Likes

21 Likes

Hey everyone day 6. Figured I’d hop on kind of early and say c ya later, love y’all and can’t wait to see yah when I get back. Take care

30 Likes

Sounds like the perfect combination. Just returned from my walk and feeling energised. Hope you feel better soon :blush:

1 Like

Chin up Twizzle!

The day always gets better :sunny:

2 Likes

Amazing, big numbers :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good luck, will be thinking of you :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hi Everybody!

Just checking in after my short suspension

Going to start checking in daily if I can.

I’ve been doing some work on my Step 10 and 11 recently and think I need too :blush:

12 Likes

Good luck, Mike! I wish you success and healing. We’ll be here for you when you get back!

1 Like

Good luck! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, yes I have to get in with it before it turns into self pity.

2 Likes

Do the work, Mike, you’re worth it. I’ll see you when you’re back. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks for coming to let us know how your doing.
We will all be here thinking of you and rooting for you.
I know I dont know you but I’m so proud of you, I understand what your going through and it’s amazing your taking this step.
See you soon. Make sure you do come let us know how it goes when you can.
:hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Are you going into treatment Mike? Sorry not been keeping up with the posts etc…

1 Like

Yeah im heading over now, I’ll be gone for 28 days or so.

9 Likes

Brilliant! Good luck mate!

You’ll learn a lot of ways to stay sober!

Remember look for the similarities and not the differences and keep an open mind!

It works if you really want it

2 Likes

You deserve this chance

2 Likes

Not sure what the treatment centres are like over there but here the rehabs are the expensive way into AA.

Don’t let the God word put you off.
I’m agnostic (I don’t know if God is real
or not) - the AA groups as a whole are my higher power. I don’t care if it’s real or not, but it’s kept me sober nearly 3 years.

Keep an open mind and do what they suggest, it works!

Good luck mate

3 Likes