Checking in daily to maintain focus #43

Well done Dana! I’m so happy for you!

3 Likes

Thinking of you Miranda :blue_heart:

D0217CF5-E4E6-4289-A40F-642EC9238D6B
So proud of you Dana!!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much Michael :heart: how are you doing??

67 days.
One day at a time :pray::pray::pray:

11 Likes

@Luckyredz awesome! Well done on a year clean!
@Butterflymoonwoman congrats on triple digits, Dana!

3 Likes

Goals for the day

1. Get bike lights and inner tubes for bike
  2. Go to thrift store for more interview clothes
  3. Reach out to some alcoholics
  4. Eat food and hydrate
  5. Do some writing
  6. Play guitar for 2 hours
  7. Start prepping for sod and Landscaping work tomorrow
  8. Pray and breathe
  9. No coffee or junk food
  10. Halt !!!

Hope everybody has a good day. Stay strong :grinning:

21 Likes

What??? That sounds inhumane. So glad you found relief after. I wish you speedy healing.

2 Likes

@LabLover222 Big congrats on your 5 months! You are doing great keep it up :partying_face:

@Rockstar24777 Milestone or not the time is huge. And I think you can always give your personal milestone to such beautiful numbers :tada:

@Butterflymoonwoman There she is! Congratulations on 100 days! Great work :partying_face:

5 Likes

Hi Kat here checking in at Day 294 free from meth

Great night last night, made my homegroup meeting for the first time in 3 weeks. No reason I can’t attend zoom meeting tonight, right? So I pledge to.

At work today, mood is great after me self-increasing the dosages of my antidepressant medications, within Google limits and only the next step up from what is prescribed, I do see the psychiatrist June 1 but I’ve never been one to live with my depression if I can help it. So many relapses on meth pills over the last 6 years were due to depression and no energy to do anything. At very least I’ve learned that drug and alcohol abuse just makes mood disorders worse in the long run.

Also the Oilers winning makes me very happy. Lol. Sorry Calgarians

I hope you all have a good happy sober and clean day!

Kat

@Butterflymoonwoman fuck yeah 100!!!

17 Likes

Awww thank you @LaDyLooNtje :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

The doctor said he couldn’t use anesthesia because of the inflamation tissue or something. I haven’t heared much of his explanation because of the stress and the fact I was very sick.
I cursed a lot during it I can say :relaxed:

3 Likes

Deeply sad and shaken up after hearing the news of yet another shooting in the US. My country seems so so fucked. I have been working through some heavy emotions lately and world events have been weighing on me, most definitely, and yesterday I just fell apart. Lost it completely. Called my mom and had to get the words out so she wasn’t scared something had happened to me or Eric, she talked me down. Eric came home from work early and I lost it again. I regret having said some fatalistic things about not wanting to live in this world and had to walk it back, I know I worried my mom but I explained I am not in danger of harming myself. Just overwhelmed and having a hard time not picturing what people must be going through right now. My mind turns to the pain people must be feeling all around the world in different situations, war time, death, loss, pain, pain, pain. I’ve turned off the news today and just have to practice some grounding. Find my gratitude. Touch some earth. Let the rain that’s falling today land on my face. Cuddle with my dog and my husband. Text my loved ones. Lean into the ways I’m contributing to my community and see how else I can have an impact. Most of all, for me to have any positive impact I will not drink to numb. I will continue to see the importance of feeling the full range of emotions and will use the ways I know to cope with the challenging ones so that I can appreciate joy and love and contentment in their turn. Sending hugs out to those who could also use one today. :heartpulse:

23 Likes

There it is @Butterflymoonwoman :partying_face::tada::woman_cartwheeling:
100 days in your pocket Dana!! Tadaaaahhh!!
milestone

2 Likes

With being in so much pain, negotiating probably wasn’t something to consider. Cursing! I can see that happening. Hugs to you.

1 Like

Oh.
Em.
Geeeeeee.

Wooooooooooo Fucking Hooooooooo

4QEGzwV57p27EbVHXG (1)

One day at a time!!!
Congrats Rich I am so fricken proud of you.
:blush:

3 Likes

Wooooooooooooooohooooooooooo
l2JHQrwOI2EVUy86s

Congrats on your triple digits Dana, super proud of you!!!

3 Likes

Fan-freaking-tastic!!! That’s huge!!

1 Like

Are these real bells in the middle? :astonished:

1 Like

2400 of 'm! or maybe even 4800, I forgot. Part of a exhibition by Brazilian artist Antonio Obá. Twice or three times a year there’s a new exhibition with work by contemporary artists especially made for the church. I love this one. The organ is part of the church BTW.

21 Likes