Checking in daily to maintain focus #48

Congratulations on 2 weeks!!! Proud of you!

3 Likes

Congratulations! 100 days is fantastic :clap:

2 Likes

Congratulations on triple digits!!! Great work :smiley:

3 Likes

90 days AF today!!!

This is the longest Iā€™ve gone without alcohol (aside from being in a treatment facility) since I was 13 years old. 35 years of drinking is mind boggling to me now. My mind is clear and Iā€™m getting more in tune with myself every single day. My life is so much better when Iā€™m not ā€œchecking outā€ every day. Even the difficult things are easier for me to process and cope with. I have a feeling of excitement today just thinking about how this next 90 days will beā€¦.still one day at a time.

I have almost zero pain today from my surgery. I anticipated it being much worse so Iā€™m pretty pumped about that. Itā€™s a beautiful breezy day here in the south, and is supposed to be this way all weekend. Iā€™m hoping to be able to spend some time outside over the next few days.

Iā€™m very grateful to have this forum to connect with you all and get support and inspiration from. Hereā€™s to doing another day sober! :v:t3:

18 Likes

Day 1 after 2.5 years no alcohol. Checking in, sheepish, hungoverā€¦ yet hopeful :smiling_face_with_tear::palm_tree::sun_with_face:

16 Likes

Huge HUGE congratulations to you!!! Extremely proud of u and the hard work uv put into ur sobriety!

3 Likes

Welcome back! Im glad ur giving this another try and not giving up hope!

5 Likes

Day 111 :heart:
I thought about getting drunk this morning :confused:
Well, I donā€™t know that I thought about it, rather the thought came from nowhere. I was a bit taken aback by it so thought why has this entered my head? I think itā€™s perhaps because Iā€™ve had a lot going on mentally over the past few weeks and I also have a super busy day tomorrow and will be out doing stuff from 9am-9pm working. I guess I recognised stress as a trigger. Obvs I didnā€™t drink but I feel a bit disturbed by the thought, like, is this where it gets really hard?
Anyway, went to watch the musical Six at the theatre and had a fab time this evening. It was so imaginative and such fun. Safe at home now :blush: I also did good work today at home and am looking forward to going into work tomorrow. Iā€™m also looking forward to my first piano lesson tomorrow :star_struck: wish me luckā€¦
Keep on keeping on x

17 Likes

Wow, youā€™re doing so great :pray: congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations on 100 days :star_struck::star_struck::pray:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 90 days Kristi :clap::clap::clap:
Iā€™m happy to hear your surgery went well.
Enjoy the grateful sober outdoors.
:pray:t2::evergreen_tree::mountain_snow::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you @Shaunda, @Butterflymoonwoman and @Hayleylujah. Iā€™m feeling so good today! So healthy!

3 Likes

Sounds like you are keeping busy and trying new things as well. Thatā€™s awesome! Good luck on the piano lesson.

2 Likes

I made it 6 months today.
Thanks to everyone who takes the time to ready my check ins. I appreciate being able to come and chat and share this sober journey with you all. Reading and connecting has been such a helpful tool for me.
Iā€™ve done so much good shit for myself these last 6 months, itā€™s amazing what you can accomplish when you stop obsessing over alcohol and trashing your body.
Bring on the next 6 months :tada::heart:

25 Likes

Congratulations on six months :tada::tada::tada:. That is a great accomplishment. Good job. Youā€™re right itā€™s amazing all the self development now in my life as well!

2 Likes

Welcome home. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

This is wonderful to read, Iā€™m so pleased for you :pray: congratulations

2 Likes

Youā€™re awesome, nice work!! Itā€™s a tough road but so glad youā€™re doing the things

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 6 months sober Alycia.
Great job.

4 Likes