Checking in daily to maintain focus #50

Hello all,

Checking in on Day 1,615 sober.
Day 2 out of TS Jail.
24 days since I went fishing…Lordy what am I to do…

13 Likes

Checking in day 115! Had a great phone call with a friend, had one meeting, and went out on a nice walk. Otherwise been taking it easy and feeling good.

12 Likes

81 days tobacco free. The urge was great today. STRESS…i owed my self some tobacco because of stress at work. Truth be told…there will always be an excuse for this addicted brain to justify using…today was a win.

19 Likes

Did you quit cigs or E-pen?

1 Like

Great job TM!!

2 Likes

Day 438 AF

Had a hard time during the holidays this time around. Not sure what hit me. I’m glad I have people on this forum to chat with. I appreciate you all.

Wife went out to the store with our eldest son. I stayed home with the lil man. Did laundry, cleaned the apartment, and gonna go for a walk later this evening.

Hope everyone’s doing well. Hang in there, gang.

Take care.

17 Likes

Hard time or not you made it through sober and that is what counts!

5 Likes

Day 4. So far so good but it’s a little easier right now cause I’m out of town for the time being. Dunno why but that’s all I can chalk it up to right now

8 Likes

Good evening friends, finishing up a successful day 774 at a meeting. Work has been just busy enough for us this week. Pretty short-handed with most of my team on vacation.
Have an awesome evening! I am going to continue mine sober!

14 Likes

@Rockstar24777 @DLS @Faugxh

Seriously between having to type out his CV for him, and today he is sick from the vaccine and unable to move from a horizontal position apparently, he is on my last fucking nerve rn.

8 Likes

Maybe tell him to type his own CV?

1 Like

Day 3
Hi all! Day started off good. Woke up well rested and immediately got out of bed instead of rolling over to hide from the world. Prayer, meditation, breakfast (bacon & cheese/tomato omelet).
But I noticed walking to the bus stop that my breathing problem seems to be getting worse. I recently went to the hospital (for a nosebleed, of all things). They said my oxygen saturation was normal (95%) as was my blood pressure. I figured “I have a lung function test coming up, they’ll tell me what’s wrong”.

Then the phone call came from Disability Services. They relocated the test site from the clinic half mile away to a clinic in Lawrence, about 25 miles away. I have to have this test done, but I got no way to get there.
And I finally got a text from my case mgr, she apologized for being out of touch (on vacation) but didn’t respond to any other text.
Brian called to check on me, which was nice, but that was the highlight of my day. I’m still sober though. :v:

12 Likes

Phew. We call that the man flu.

I can tell you I would not be typing that CV. I’d be watching LotR with the kidz cos I’d be on holidays.

xx

9 Likes

I agree with @Faugxh… man flu for sure :rofl: I’m sorry @Misokatsu, big hugs my friend :hugs::sunglasses::metal:t2:

7 Likes

Day 2000. Best decision ever to be sober :four_leaf_clover::kissing_heart:

18 Likes

Great catch, Lola! Congrats on freedom from alcohol!

4 Likes

Have as good a day as you all can fiends. Sober and clean. Love.

Pic is another Texas spring flower. April 1, 2017
@Lola Beautiful numbers Dame! Huge congrats. You rock.

20 Likes

Hello all,

Checking in on Day 1,616 sober.
3 days out of TS Jail.

Thanks

12 Likes

Day 0 - AF

I was on the other side again… :pensive:
I want peace and calmness back.

16 Likes

Yes. ODAAT and all that friend. Don’t take that first one. Come here first, or anywhere that is helpful to you. We do it together. Alone we lose. Hugs.

4 Likes