Checking in daily to maintain focus #54

t8zvc

800 days!!! You are awesome :clap::clap:

8 Likes

Over a year sober…That is great! I know its not easy…

7 Likes

Hi Joy, loved your post! Thinking wasn’t my strong point also,. I’ve said I want someone to think for me LOL. I guess that was a cry for help to HP.
We’re in this together choosing sobriety and fellowship.
Love absolute will see us through :peace_symbol::heart::sunny:

8 Likes

Ah man Michael- this is really between a rock and a hard place. I wish you luck with whatever you decide. Do know in your heart the situation is not permanent.
You are doing so well and i hope to see you continue your sobriety. Make sure you are double equipped with your tools so that you are not at the mercy of your urges.
In cases where you cant get to the gym - do excercises at home – so many ways to work out without equipment and still release the pent up tension and gain positive energy.
Sending you strength :muscle:

8 Likes

Thanks!! Fairly ginormous number after so many fails.

7 Likes

You are killing it my friend l!!! Be PROUD…perfect time to join the 100 day SOBER challenge! to get your next 100 :wink:

5 Likes

Praying for you buddy. I’m glad you are here Mark. I have been feeling really tired lately as well and I guess it could be attributed to some type of depression related to my job ending on 6/30.

I force myself to write down and think about all the things that I have to be thankful / grateful for in my life and especially in my sobriety.

How far do your sons live from you?

8 Likes

98 days sober today. Two days to go to be in triple digits.

The weather keeps changing here and my shoulder and neck have been hurting me due to a surgery that I had almost 3 years ago. Every time the pressure system changes it effects my nerve in my neck…… anyone else deal
With that?

20 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 1,066. I hope everybody has a good one!

19 Likes

Whoo hoo! Doing amazing! :purple_heart: :partying_face: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

18 days AF. This morning I woke up with a lot of anger and resentment about some stuff that happened yesterday. I caught some warning signs this morning - I could see myself getting irritated with little things because of resentment brewing underneath. So I just did a 10 minute anger meditation and really leaned in and let the feeling overwhelm me. It was very uncomfortable but it helped me release some of it and turn the rest of it into passion/energy/motivation. We’ll see how the rest of today goes, I may need to do it again. Trying to handle these things differently. It’s really hard and exhausting and takes time and space, but I can’t afford to ignore them.

22 Likes

Checking in. Day 220

19 Likes

Checking in…day 100…ODAAT!!! hope everyone is doing well and staying on thier path of sobriety!!!
Billy

24 Likes

Great work @Catmama23

5 Likes

crushngit

HELL YES! You are crushing it!

5 Likes

tmp

7 Likes

Checking in sober

Relaxing my eyes with “Euphrasia” eyedrops after this post, as they are still very irritated by yesterday’s free diving lessons.

I made some personal steps, about what is realy going on and what it needs. Found some path in the jungle. :green_heart::black_heart::green_heart:

Love!

20 Likes

Checking in
Day 457
Today my son was home from school to have his MRI done. I managed to wake up at 5am to workout which was good. So that was out of the way. Left at 7am for his appt only to find insane amounts of smoke in our area. This pic is from my balcony:

Its sooo bad that u cant even see the sun. Plus with the crazy intense wind thats also present right now, its just swirling the smoke around. Its sooo obviously difficult to breathe and actually giving me a headache. But we are home now and staying inside. My poor husband tho is working outside in this. I personally dont think its safe but they havent shut down the worksite yet. I hope that the people are safe from wherever these fires are coming from. Its really intense :frowning: Anyway, plans for the day are Lego with my son and relax.
Hope everyone is having an addiction free day
:butterfly:

30 Likes

Congratulations Billy :boom::boom::boom: Triple digits :boom::boom::boom:

6 Likes

Oh my goodness love

• glad you were able to start the day with a workout
  • that firelooks intese from all that smoke
  • i do hope they shut down the worksite and send your hubby home-
    -have a fun sober day playing with your son- legos were my favorite
  • hope you get results from mri quickly

The following will help cleanse hubbys lungs if hes been working in the smoke…Cleanse your lungs

8 Likes