Checking in daily to maintain focus #54

Checking in. Day 227

22 Likes

Checking in. Shitday, shitanxiety, shitbody, shitmind, shittougths. Staying sober, thats the only easy part atm.

21 Likes

Iā€™ll probably just leave it. Iā€™m too tired to waste energy on arguing.

7 Likes

I agree with @Billy85
Especially if the page lists air conditioning under amenities. Thatā€™s total crap.

4 Likes

Sending you :people_hugging:

6 Likes

One side effect of insomnia - I managed to catch this pretty number :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It looks like a lot of days - truth is itā€™s always a day at a time in my mind. I still have ups and downs dealing with my mental and physical health that can be really challenging. But I know that not drinking at things affords me a higher baseline to start from even when I am feeling really low. Itā€™s that whole thing about feeling the full range of human emotion and not numbing out, but instead finding healthy ways to cope, self-soothe and thrive. Every day I am surviving, but more and more I feel like I am thriving. I am so grateful to this community for helping me through some big challenges and am glad to be able to give back.

If youā€™re struggling, please remember no matter how alone you feel you are not alone. You always have us. The more active you are here, the more chances you give yourself to find connection with others going through similar struggles.

Sending love :heartpulse:

34 Likes

I totally get that as well. Hopefully you can atleast stay comfortable

3 Likes

@Amy30 Cousin Carol, indeed you are not. I hate being hot. Draining.

@RosaCanDo @ArtMama

tmp

7 Likes

Nice catch and nice show of commitment @RosaCanDo

5 Likes

Crossing your fingers for extra luck helped

I called the store back to see if there is any way passed the failed assessment test

They said to call back at 2in the afternoon to talk with the highering manager and while Iā€™m talking to her Iā€™m going to say Iā€™m willing to start out at the very bottom

Wish me luck
Iā€™ll need it

7 Likes

Thats fantastic!!! Keeping them crossed till its finalā€¦:crossed_fingers::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Massive congratulations Rosa :grinning:

2 Likes

Checking in day 16. Wishing everyone a lovely evening :+1:

16 Likes

Awww Thank you

2 Likes

Checking in - Day 3. Ohhhh I am really craving a drink. I will go for a long walk and hope things get better. Oufff!!! :confused:

21 Likes

Hope that walk helped! Occupy your hands and mind with a chore, game or activity- the urge wont stay for long. Scroll here if you cant find anything else to doā€¦its a great distraction.
Find your strength to fight it. :muscle: :hugs:

6 Likes

I didnā€™t even start baking yet haha, I came home and immediately went to my couch to have a nap. I just woke up and itā€™s past 7pm :sweat_smile:
Iā€™m not hungry at all and wonā€™t force myself to eatā€¦but now I must get up.
I hope the meditation did help? :people_hugging:

6 Likes

Thank you. I needed that :heart:

3 Likes

Oh you really needed that rest. Hopefully you will be able to sleep tonight.
Yeah- dont force itā€” i know when im cramping i cant think about food sometimes and then others im devouring everything in sight :sweat_smile:
Meditation did wonders - i then came to my parents and did some more with my mom- so healing. Feeling better but still caught in the middle of a feud between parents and brother :man_singer:ā€¦im trying to stay out of it.

4 Likes

:sunny: Morning check in
Day 464
Ive actually had a good day so far. Woke up at 6am to get my son ready for school. Once he got on the bus i did my morning recovery routine (had forgotten to do it for the past 2 days). Really needed that connection time with my HP. I had a great workout, got ready for the day, did my nails, and now just waiting until 1pm when i can finish my errands. Thankful to my HP today for getting me up and energized and excited about life. The only thing that isnt that great today is the smoothie i made lol so i really cant complain :sweat_smile: Grateful for you all! Grateful for the warm weather. Grateful for my recovery. I think i need to head over to the gratitude thread haha Hope everyone has a fabulous day!
:butterfly:

24 Likes