Checking in daily to maintain focus #54

Ah ok, well remember that you have a come along way. You have all of us here who care about you, and no matter what you are good enough, you are worth it.
So whate ever you do, you keep putting one foot in front of the other. I’m doing this with you okay. You aren’t alone, no matter how alone you feel, remember we are all with you.
I don’t know why I only realised your in th UK same as me recently :smiling_face:.
My experience with my drs is they have tried to help me so much, they are so supportive. But they also need more support to support me. Referred me to the mental health team who didn’t even look at my notes, and suggested I do something that I’d already tried (having a peer mentor) I was so disappointed and disheartened that I felt they didn’t even look at my notes.
So my Dr re referred me and told me just because we hit a bump doesn’t mean we can’t get over together.
I really hope they are able to offer you something to help in the right now. I also tried what was called The listening place. It was for 12 weeks therapy that started withing days of me being referred, but I had to be feeling lower than I do now to fit the criteria. Maybe you can ask for this as it’s especially for feelings of how your feeling.
Maybe you know this or have tried, I’m here anytime if you need me :people_hugging:

5 Likes

Day 376.
I actually managed a short but deep sleep over night. I shot awake at 2.30 am just before my daughter woke with a night terror of some sort. By the time I’d managed to soothe her back to sleep I was of course wide awake. As we got through a whole loaf of bread yesterday, I had started a new one just at bed time, so I was able to just go through to the kitchen and prepare the next stage. It may well even be fully baked by morning, but if not I already have pancake batter mixed up and ready in the fridge.
Photo is from the hotel bar near my flat where I popped in on the way back from the shops for a breather. The staff seem to know me in there now which is nice.
ODAAT all

20 Likes

@Deelzebub
I haven’t made bread for a long time, this may something I can do today. I do use a bread maker though :sweat_smile: but it’s still made at home :house_with_garden:
And maybe some yoghurt. I need the yoghurt cloths though last time I made it, I realised the extra liquid was normal and I was suppose to strain it … not that I messed it up lol. Its all new to me.

I hope your daughter managed to get back to sleep, and is okay. :hugs: And of course that you are too.
It’s like you knew and sensed it.

6 Likes

Checking in with 71 days AF.
Take care all!

18 Likes

Day 222

Angel number day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Unfortunately that doesn’t guarantee a good day. I was at my favorite Chinese restaurant yesterday to pick up some food. I spent the night on the toilet and was very sweaty. Still feel sick and had to tell my colleagues and boss that I’ll stay at home today.
I already yesterday felt that they changed something to the recipe, my heart rate went up after eating. That never happened before in that restaurant.
Time for a tea now, I can’t sleep any more anyway.

Have a beautiful sober day friends, stay strong :muscle::kissing_heart:

21 Likes

Hope it eases quickly for you :people_hugging:
Try to have a peacefull day and good morning :sun_with_face::sunrise_over_mountains:

6 Likes

Have as good a day as you all can friends. Sober and clean. Love.

On my way to the last day of my work week. Four days off after yay! Will make something good of my free time. No longer tempted to indulge in drinking or drugging. That’d be just a sorry waste of time. Never again. x
@Jennajen Good to see you friend!

26 Likes

Nice to see you checking in!

4 Likes

@KarenKW, @Juli1 great to see you both stay strong and spent your last days sober, keep it up!
@CATMANCAM wishing you all the best and that you quickly get a good treatment as soon as possible. Praying for you that the dark clouds :cloud: will be blown away and that the sun once again lightens up your day :sunny::crossed_fingers:t3:.
@Catmama23 nearly two weeks in the books, so good to hear :+1:t3:. Also good to hear you got a sponsor :grinning:.

Day 135 AF, just a regular day in the office and some training in the gym planned for today. Currently I am still in bed with my two cats making it hard to get ready :grin:.

Wishing you all a good and sober day!

22 Likes

Another 24 hours sober just keep it in the day and keep my side of the street clean hope all is well

16 Likes

Day 40. I’ve been staying busy. The weather has been nice after a lot of rain.:sun_with_face: Not a bad day.:sunglasses: Going to bed sober.:zzz: Very grateful. :smiling_face:

25 Likes

Welcome back @Jennajen :green_heart:

#Day 1695 :walking_woman:
Back home, and that means rain instead of sun.
We (in the Netherlands) have the wettest spring since 1903 :face_with_spiral_eyes:
Came back from Spain with 3 kilo extra around my waist. To much good food around is a tricky thing. Still have to deal with a addictive brain and I cannot just have one. Not one drink, but also not one croissant ore dessert.

So…I’m home and on a diet.
Today? Getting unpacked, go for a walk, take time to settle in.
Have a good day all! :raising_hand_woman:

27 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 1,061. I hope everybody has a good one!

26 Likes

Day :three::two:

Dear, Diary :sweat_smile:

So actually nothing much to say today. Another day at work. Got this food heater fron my Girlfriend as a gift on last Christmas, but it was not suitable for trucks. So yesterday we switched it with the right one. Really happy about it. Makes the food warm and tasty. Just had excellent lunch break!

:plate_with_cutlery:

I really like practical things. Beautiful Day Today. Love Spring! :sunflower:

After work gonna hit the gym, feeling ready and full of energy :zap:Yeah Buddy!!!

:fist_right::fist_left:

25 Likes

Checking in morning of 93.

Going to do my morning quiet time and then go help a friend move a pool table. Fed the dogs and the chickens already.

18 Likes

Good morning. Checking in to say have a great blessed and sober day!

16 Likes

Checking in
Day 452
Son is home today from school due to an appt. Missed my 530am opportunity to exercise at the gym bcuz i needed the rest. Thats fine. Am drinking my coffee right now while I do my morning recovery routine and then at 9am will exercise at home. Will walk to his appt so i can get my steps in and enjoy the beautiful weather today. And then do some cleaning in the apartment. I also would like to frame my embroidery pieces. I have 2 of them (one is mine for the bedroom and the other will be a mothers day gift for my mom). Ill post a pic when i have them done.
Hope everyone has a fabulously jazzy day!
:butterfly:

19 Likes

Day 4. My mood is improving, but my wife still hates me :weary:

17 Likes

@Sabrina80 ugh- how awful that you got food poisoning- hope you are starting to feel better. Remember to get planty of fluids
@TheWolf yeah day 4! It does take time for ourvloved ones to come around and rightly so. Weve put them through so much and have told them we will do better but then dont. Just keep stacking up those days and healing and your actions will shine.
We have to be understanding and accepting thatvour loved ones although they may love us unconditionally dont have to endure us while we are on our doc and it will take time for them to come around.
You are doing great - keep checking in!

Checking in
141 alcohol and weed
556 smoke free
Im feeling good but unmotivated. All ive accomplished so far (its almost 11am) 40 min mediatation and a juice cleanse with minor tidying up. Sitting in bed drinking coffee and catching up on these threads. I have so much work to do today but trying not to think of it as its starting to wear me out and im likely to fall askeep :crazy_face:
I have to breathe, start moving and chipping away at the day. We shall see how that goes. Heads foggy (more from overthinking and little sleep) but NO URGES!
Im super excited mentally for an amazing day and now just need my body to follow :wink:

21 Likes

Day 1,063 clean and sober today. Saturday morning for me and I’m at my favorite breakfast place for steak and eggs :grin: Going to be making an appointment to see about getting back on meds for depression/anxiety again. I’ve been off them for almost two years now and am thinking maybe it’s time to try them again and see if it helps.

The reason I stopped them is because no matter how high the dose they put me on there was no relief and I didn’t want the side effects anymore. Life was genuinely depressing and sad because of losing Corey so I opted to stop. As it is now I can’t sleep and the SI’s are everyday practically.

Anyway, have an amazing day everyone I love you guys :sunglasses::metal:t2:

29 Likes