Checking in daily to maintain focus #63

Thank you @Dazercat and @IamThechange …love ya guys and appreciate you :heart:

4 Likes

You will be center of my thoughts today with best wishes for a speedy outcome.
Thinking of you till I know your good :blush: :heart:

5 Likes

Awe thanks Nick! I do hope I’ll be able to check in even if it’s a quick one right after the surgery.

2 Likes

Hope everything goes well Jasmine :heartbeat:

4 Likes

You got this @JazzyS . You are so strong. :pray: Looking forward to hearing how you are doing.

4 Likes

Very cute pup you have!:star2::star2::star2::star2:

4 Likes

Wow girl!!! 500 whole days! Thats incredible work :people_hugging: congratulations

5 Likes

Hey friend, hope everything goes well for u today! Thinking of u :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What a terribly rainy day here. The boys are lunatics and just switched my whole pc system down at the power via the emergency trip switch. It’s taken me all my lunch hour to get it working again as something inside seemed to fail in the ‘event’. Honestly, the thought that they are not even five months old is shocking. It’s a full time job, they are both made of 100% naughtiness and social hooliganism.

Not much happening, didn’t sleep well at all, had a night terror and then couldn’t sleep for an hour afterwards. My sleep is absolutely horrific since the end of December when we got the kittens, but they are worth every bag under my eye.

Got discharged at the eye hospital yesterday for another six months which is great. One and a half days left at work to go. Been roped into training all this afternoon.

Keep trekking my fellow travellers.

28 Likes

@JazzyS Best of luck!

@Tragicfarinelli Looking cool :sunglasses:

4 Likes

You are the coolest. Always trekking forward.
Sleeps sucks but seems to be an issue amongst many, hoping it’s better for ya tonight.

You look like you should be off saving the world!!

5 Likes

Checking in on day 225.
Welcome aboard, @peterm .
Hope surgery goes well for you, @JazzyS .
@Chevy55 , hope you get some quality time at your cabin, sounds like it’s your retreat.
Congrats on 500 day, @Scorpn !

That’s right on, @CleanHeart . Eyes on the prize!

Love to all.

11 Likes

I always make sure to have a bottle of recycled water in my Dora the explorer backpack :school_satchel::joy:

4 Likes

@Tragicfarinelli @rookie @Butterflymoonwoman @Misokatsu @Pattycake
Thank you all kindly. So very much appreciated :people_hugging::pray:t4:

6 Likes

Today is 365 days. One year. I can barely believe it. I don’t write here often, but I read your stories and im grateful for the support and insights you all offer. I’m going to do my best to keep going.

23 Likes

So lovely to see you checking in with 1 year of sobriety :people_hugging::muscle:t4:
Thanks for sharing your journey and milestone with us.
congrats-1

4 Likes

I hope everything gonna go smooth @JazzyS Jasmine :green_heart: you are in my thoughts

3 Likes

IMG_2549

6 Likes

Day 45 AF
Day 163 doc free

Good Morning, checking in. Hope everyone is well. Been feeling a little low lately. I need to focus on all the good that is happening in my life and keep focusing on doing the do’s to improve my current life condition. It starts with my recovery not drinking or using. Having faith that all.will.be well!

Have a great 24 all! :pray:t5::purple_heart:

15 Likes

Congratulations on one year! That is amazing. Keep at it. What are the biggest changes you have noticed in your life after being in recovery for one year? :purple_heart::pray:t5:

2 Likes