Checking in daily to maintain focus #63

Checking in 0 days

I dont really have much to say but I am back here again.

15 Likes

Day 101. Good morning sober fam. Up and at work, got ICU again which isn’t bad. On day 5 of my six day stretch, no pay check yet which kinda sucks. But nothing to throw me over the edge lol. Thank you all for the love yesterday I really appreciate it, looking forward to Monday for a day off. Eh not much to say today I suppose much love

19 Likes

Congratulations :clap::tada::clap:

4 Likes

Congratulations on both fronts. Love that …“they found out”. Way to.go!

4 Likes

Glad to have you back. We are all here, just trying to be sober and clean together. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Hey Mike missed your 100 days yesterday but jumping in and congratulations on you reaching triple digits. Amazing. Keep at it! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Day 47 AF
145 cocaine Free

Saturday morning. Looking forward to a chill yet productive day. My oldest will be going roller skating I will spend the afternoon with my son’s, possibly head to the gym for a work out. Have to sit with my oldest son in grade 11 as we start exploring grants and scholarships for his first year at university. I figure it best to start to explore and out in any applications we can now. He has been an the honour roll since he started school. So proud of him. He is a visual artist, looking to get into STEM programs and or computer science/computer engineering. Praying for wisdom and discernment to help guide and support him to the best of my ability. Trusting that our higher power whom we acknowledge as God will lead us in the right direction. Having limited family support is a challenge at times and my own learning challenges yet learning to use what supports I have. Thankful for being able to share with you all on this community. Hope everyone has a Serene and sober Saturday.:yellow_heart::pray:t5:

23 Likes

Congrats on 50 days SAF dude.
I’m gonna give props to the other goalie for stopping 61 shots🤣, I guess the rest of his team didn’t feel like showing up

7 Likes

Thanks man,

He was the star of the show for them. He played very well.
The rest of them, I don’t know. Thought they could intimidate us perhaps. Not sure how they thought they could run one of the top teams in the league and do well, lol. You don’t get to be tops because you don’t know how to give and take, but keep your head in the game to win. Two of there boys were kicked out for what should be rest of season.
Game two tonight, so should be interesting, though I heard league officials will be on hand. League doesn’t appreciate goon hockey.

6 Likes

Welcome back :heart:

3 Likes

Day 130. Been an irritable angre filled last couple days but I had an aha moment this morning. Stepped back, looked at things, defined my goals, and now moving forward with a new attack plan and a “second wind”.

Have an awesome day!

18 Likes

University, what an exciting time for you both. Best of luck on getting some scholarships as they definitely help a ton, and by sounds of it your son has the hard work and acumen to make some of that happen.

4 Likes

Checking in day 54 AF :blush: Happy sober saturday everyone.

14 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 1350. I hope everybody has a good one!

19 Likes

Thank you James! I appreciate you and your support during these last few weeks, it really meant a lot :heart:
Now my fur baby and I are solely focused on our recovery journeys!

5 Likes

162 days af
ODAAT
:heart:

15 Likes

Thanks James

4 Likes

Thank you @Chevy55 he really does have good judgement and is very driven. Thankful that he has the willingness to go after his dreams. As much as we pour into we always want the best for.our children.

4 Likes

Checking in on day 227.
:heart:

13 Likes

Day 245. Second check in. My wife is working. It’s me and the dog at home. I feel quite lonely at times. I am looking forward to the spring and getting outside more. Going to go for a microlight lesson maybe over Easter and get a sky high view of Cornwall

18 Likes