Checking in daily to maintain focus #63

32 days weed free. 2026 days alcohol free. Split 1st place in a pool tournament tonight. Was satisfying however, I had to deal with a drunk guy getting super pissed off that i beat him. Im grateful i dont drink, otherwise I would have gotten into a fight. I did not say one word back to him. Not a peep. Just let him yell and ramble and cuss me out.

Clear heads prevailed and guess what asshole? I took home the prize :smiley:

21 Likes

84 days in the bank
Up early for work. Good dayshift, not too busy. Quiet afternoon and had some good laughs.

After work got some fish and chips and had a picnic dinner with the family.

Home just in time to see the 2nd half of my team playing on TV. This seasons going to be a different experience for me without drinking. Am looking foward to getting to more games and also watching with friends as before I’d just watch at home so I could drink and not have to drive. Up the Wahs.

Dayshift again tomorrow. Hopefully a chill Sunday.

19 Likes

Congrats @Mindofsobermike @ForrestKump on your achievements and congrats to everyone else on achieving another sober day

7 Likes

25 days AF

Stay sober fam :heart:

19 Likes

Having my coffee and thinking how the session with my old friend and my therapist was yesterday. I’m not sure. I guess I was hoping for some big breakthrough but that didn’t happen. We did talk. Which at this point is a small breakthrough in itself I suppose. And we’re not done with each other. Afterwards we didn’t draw any conclusions but decided to sleep on it, now I maybe feel more unsure about the whole thing than before. Not sure the current me still fits in this relationship. Keep communicating right? Sober and clean.

Have as good a day as you all can friends. Clean and sober. Love.

@Noshame Not doing shabby yourself friend! Great numbers. Keep going.

27 Likes

Day 860 AF

Sup, gang.

Nothing much going on. Work and busy with the kids.

Not sure what hit me today. My mind playing tricks with me again.

Gonna pass out. I gotta work the Saturday shift tomorrow. Another day, another dollar.

I hope y’all doing well. Take care, fam.

ODAAT.

23 Likes

Day 245. Or 8 months today.

Wow

Where the hell did 8 months rock up from?

Have a fab day folks

23 Likes

Good stuff! Get that year…:v:t3:

8 Likes

Do you have another meeting as a follow up Menno?

Maybe you can find a new form if you decide to keep eachother in your lives? Time will tell. But the both of you are investing in eachother so you find her to important to let go otherwise you would done so by now? :hugs:

9 Likes

Good morning everyone! Checking in on day 85. It’s very early morning by me so just vegging on the couch right now. Yesterday I got the best news ever about my fur baby, surgery did the trick! I could use every word in the written language and I still don’t know if that would suffice to describe how grateful, happy and hopeful I am. It’s not just that she’s ok, it’s that I’m ok too. I didn’t cave and pick up, even though I really wanted to at moments but I kept my sobriety safe, kept the faith and a positive attitude. So grateful to this community for the support the last few weeks during this whole ordeal, you helped me get through. I hope everyone has the most amazing day!!!
:v:t3: and :purple_heart:

17 Likes

ZtMkorgeyRu5q
So happy for you guys.

7 Likes

14 Likes

I’m 4 and a half months sober from alcohol and THC and haven’t had a cigarette since NYE but I tried to give up nicotine lozenges a week ago. I spent the whole week drinking several energy drinks a day until a few hours ago, when I realized I was just engaging a new/old cross addiction. I just ordered some nicotine lozenges online and bought some Zyn pouches at a gas station to avoid buying cigarettes. I just joined this community in an attempt to keep on track and add another source of strength to my sober plan. Wish me luck, and thank you for having me! :pray:

16 Likes

LOL! The meme, exactly what I looked like yesterday! :rofl:

Thanks friend!

5 Likes

Welcome! So glad you are here! Congrats on your time :raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

Amazing news, so happy for ya.

5 Likes

I am soooooo happy for you friend! I remember how you shared with us how much your animal friend means to you. :star_struck: :clap: :mending_heart:

5 Likes

@acromouse and @Tragicfarinelli
Thank you both SO much!!! I cannot thank you and this community enough, I firmly believe this community helped me through with your support, forever grateful for you all :heart:

10 Likes

Big Day 5 0 AF today

Sons team pummeled opposition last night in game 1. Those guys came to f*ck around and our boys came to play hockey and they found out.

22 Likes

That’s awesome friend!:star2::star2::star2::star2:

4 Likes