Checking in daily to maintain focus #64

Thanks Dana, I think hearing the different thoughts shared, I’m probably not in any danger of crossing anything of concern at the present moment.
The great thing about asking is I get smart knowledgeable folks like yourself is I get some insight into what crossing that line may look like, and knowing that, appeases my mind that I’m not in that camp currently and I know what to be on the lookout for.

Glad to hear you got a great rest, it’s massively important for that clarity and energy to take care of your self so as you can give great attention to your son as well.

Wishing you a wonderful day!
:heart::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this :cry::people_hugging:
I’m not aware of the whole situation of your work or what you do but it sounds as though you kept her feeling fulfilled and having something to look forward to each day and that’s special you shared those precious moments together :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Congratulations :sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler: on your week. You have come a very long way in these past 7 days. Well done friend :sunflower:

@Jasty2 Congratulations on your 200 days :sparkles::sparkles::star::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks: that’s a huge achievement and I’m pleased to see this :smiling_face:

@Lighter Hugs :people_hugging: and more healing hugs my friend :hugs:
I hope the day goes easier on you.
Just think how much your brain is rewiring itself and every craving and every low moment we get through it heals that little bit more. :sunflower: Your doing amazing :star_struck:

@JennyH Happy Birthday :balloon::balloon::birthday::balloon::balloon: and I’m proud of you very very proud :hugs:

@CATMANCAM Firstly thank you for all your ongoing support, it means alot.
And congratulations on your 30 days no energy drinks that’s brilliant- I think I need to join you on this one.
Congratulations on all your milestones.
I know you reset sugar and takeaway timer, not sure I should say much as I don’t have experience and don’t want to say anything triggering but don’t be too hard on yourself, you had a normal portion and that shows you have built more self control. You know what is best for you but you are doing really well so pleased remember that too my friend :people_hugging::sparkles:

@Whereswaldo Congratulations on your 2 weeks :sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks:

@IamThechange Congratulations on your 4 months :sparkles::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkles: and for your support :hugs::sparkles::sunflower: Glad your feeling good and proud because you should!

@james83 Congratulations on your 18 days :fireworks::sparkler::sparkles::fireworks::sparkler::sparkles: This time change messes me up for a few daysto weeks, also with it being lighter for longer in the evening - takes me a few weeks to adjust. I keep hearing about this book and I think tonight I will listen to it. I have purchased it on audio way back.
@JazzyS Haven’t seen you, hope you are doing okay :people_hugging:

@Debs1 Welcome to the community and huge congratulations on your 2 years today :sparkles::sparkler::sparkles::sparkler::sparkles::sparkler:

Right everyone who is also celebrating a milestone, I can’t name one by one but you are noticed for your hard work and congrats to you too :sparkler::sparkles::sparkler::sparkles::sparkler::sparkles:

15 Likes

Hello tribe. Checking in at 3 years and 6 months clean. Freedom from sexual addictions is possible. After decades of self destructive behaviour, I’m enjoying intimacy with my husband. I’m on a journey to discover healthy sexuality with its joys and challenges.

19 Likes

Good afternoon beautiful… thank you for checking on me… I am around…just heading to get some acupuncture now…will do a proper check in later :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope you are doing well

6 Likes

Welcome back Joel, it’s good to see you. One day at a time for all of us. Congrats on your week friend.

6 Likes

Thanks so much :white_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @sober_ken :white_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Checking in on day 12. :cherry_blossom:

16 Likes

Checking in 36 days. Taking it one day at time this week. Really nervous about some big things going on at work this week. Just got remain. calm do my best and as long as I do that it will be alright.

17 Likes

@FAE1 congrats on 819 days! :muscle:t4:
@Jasty2 200 days!!! Keep on keepin on! :fist_right::fist_left::muscle:t4: & hey I swear man if you’re not on here hourly it seems like days are missed, I’ve been trying to stay in the loop because catching up is brutal! :joy:
@MrFantastik 121 days! Good job bro :fist_right::fist_left:
@Bones_80 495 days is a big deal! :metal:t4::fist_right::fist_left:
@Timetochange way to go on 282 days! :fist_right::fist_left::muscle:t4:
@MrsOdh congrats on day 34! :muscle:t4::fist_right::fist_left::metal:t4: I have such a problem with eating right and working out. I have a naturally “fit” body but now my stomach is sticking out and looks like a beer belly. I don’t look bad but i need to get a grip soon.
@james83 way to go on day18! :metal:t4::muscle:t4:
@Forgive_Yourself 94 days! Keep on keeping on! :metal:t4::muscle:t4:
@JennyH good morning! Glad you’re checking in on Day8 :muscle:t4::fist_right::fist_left:
@IamThechange congrats on 122 days! :muscle:t4:

15 Likes

@Lighter way to go on day 31, Marie! :fist_right::fist_left::muscle:t4::people_hugging:
@Juli1 way to go on 62 days! :muscle:t4:
@Soberbilly day 707! That’s so inspiring man! :fist_right::fist_left::muscle:t4::metal:t4:

@Chevy55 alright bro!! Day 87! Keep on keeping on! :metal:t4:
@john_connor1337 congrats on your week! Congrats on reaching a weak milestone! You can keep on! :muscle:t4::metal:t4:
@Noshame no alcohol, no cigs, vapes or thc! You’re rocking it! :metal:t4::fist_right::fist_left:
@Charlie_C good morning, glad you’re here on day 22! A relaxing day is always needed! :fist_right::fist_left::muscle:t4:
@beachmouse Congrats on day 12! :muscle:t4::fist_right::fist_left:
@CleanHeart keep on keeping on! Day 36 is awesome! :clap:t4: :muscle:t4:
@Olivia 3 years and 6 months clean! Wish you peace and love on your journey! :people_hugging:

Day 103! I feel good! I’m busy, busy is always a good thing. I’m at peace and I say no matter what goes on good or bad, i will celebrate it self medicate with alcohol! I hope everyone has a fantastic day, check in later family! #ODAAT :heart:

23 Likes

Thanks homies! Yeah I’m planning to never go back to cocaine (or as my friends call it: the “cuckcaine” because it “cucks” you by fucking your brain and body while you watch your own degradation helplessly lol). Fuuuuck that shit! I will never do the cuckcaine ever again! I actually feel so much better without the cuckcaine cucking my whole life away lol :smiley:

But seriously, towards the end of my coke addiction it wasn’t even making me feel good anymore. I’d literally be like snorts the great wall of China “ohhh nooo why did i do that? How do i quit how do i quit i have to quit” snorts a keybump “I cant even stop myself” snorts another train track. It was so wack I hated it completely. Eventually I’m just like “AHHHH FUCK THIS!!! I gotta throw it out!!!” flushes like 240$-875$ down the toilet. Then the next day: “I am worthless and I don’t deserve to live” sad emo metal song in my headphones. Then a few days later “hmmm I should do that all over again! What a great idea!” Pure insanity lol

Oh god, and the “little aliens” I’d be blowing out of my nose!!! Literally the most nasty disgusting green/yellow, and sometimes red aliens coming out of my nose! Hellll noooo!! Never again!

13 Likes

Day 160.Checking In,Hope everyone is well!

20 Likes

You know I’m glad you’re here doll :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I look for your posts everyday :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate you and your support! It is a pleasure watching you rack up the days my friend!
:v:t3: and :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Checking in day 184 … I’m in a Ham coma!! Ohhh my gosh, I have over hammed!
Having a lovely lazy day enjoying the sun and warm weather before the next snow storm, lol.
Have a great day ya’ll :grin::purple_heart:

22 Likes

Checking in on day 95. So lovely to see so many people checking in. We are in this together :heart:

19 Likes

Midday check-in. Hanging on! Yikes it just comes out of nowhere …and this voice starts up about how awful sobriety is and how a drink might help! No. I’ve been reading about post-acute symptoms and how they can really trip you up. It’s that feeling of going backwards in my recovery…feeling less productive, good or useful than I ‘should’ be at this point. I don’t care. I’m not picking up. It’s not like someone will come over and take me to jail for being sick today. I’m waiting it out and will catch up on all the delightful work later.

Time for a show. Thank you for being here my friends. :heart:

19 Likes

Hang in there Marie, ODAAT, and before ya know it you’ll have a 100 days behind you and looking forward to summer weather…

7 Likes