Checking in daily to maintain focus #66

:joy: It’s Scottish slang for being a bit needy/wanting cuddles…my mum would say come and sooky in when I was a kid…or come and get a bozie, meaning a cuddle…idk maybe it isn’t Scottish and she made it up​:joy::person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Aw thanks Jazzy, she is very cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and a little challenging…she eats everything - carpets, shoes, cables…digs up the garden…the list goes on. She’s very loving though and I’m sure all the chewing and digging will calm. I’m glad you got a good move and shake and got over your urge for wine! I hope you have a nice Friday night!

1 Like

Lean on us, we gotcha. :heart:

5 Likes

2y3m18d
Checking in. Having a decent day. Managed to get to the gym this morning to do an hour of cardio. Came home, finished off my fondant cupcake toppers for next week. They need to dry and harden up so that they hold their shape on top of the cupcake.

Then had a nice healthy chicken breast wrap for lunch. I really feel like im getting the hang of this fitness/healthy living lifestyle. Im grateful for that. I have struggle soooo long with losing weight and had such a toxic relationship with food, that now its such a freeing feeling to not be trapped by that. I do a monthly review at the end of each month to plan goals moving forward and to see where i can make improvements with my health. I did that today and i was pleased that i have lost 10lb in 1 month! Just going to do some cleaning up and then relax the rest of the afternoon :butterfly:

13 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Checking in day 151 AF :blush:

5 Likes

Day 10.
Just catching these 24hours everyday and letting them rack up. Had no cravings or thoughts on drinking.
Wife still in hospital, they think it may be addison’s disease caused by the immunotherapy. All we can do is wait.
Im keeping busy at work then busy at home.
Will be hoping for some quality relaxing time over the weekend or next week as im off.
Hooe you are all having good days.
:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Checking in Day 40. Happy to be sober on a Friday night​:heart:…away to watch Eric on Netflix. Hope you’re all well sober friends! :pray:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Checking in daily to maintain focus #66 (Part 38).