Checking in daily to maintain focus #66

:grinning::hugs:

And yeah to swimming outdoor where ā€œheā€ is not around!!! :heavy_heart_exclamation::muscle:t2:

5 Likes

@Butterflymoonwoman oh thank you so much dear friend :people_hugging:. So grateful to be here with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Steve14 thanks manā€¦I appreciate that. Funny that I had to look at the month count to realize you were rightā€¦still canā€™t believe all these day ones have added up so nicely.:pray:t4:

Hallelujah to that. You can swim and be free in peace.

4 Likes

Had my first sober night out of this year redbull and coke got me through and laughing at my wife having a few. She is proud of me and im proud of me

8 Likes

Youā€™re welcome and yes I had to double check my days to make sure also! :rofl:

3 Likes

Have a nice 24 everyone.

Iā€™m on 41!

10 Likes

Congrats on success :facepunch: Thatā€™s a big step forward! I meet up with some friends monthly some drink and some donā€™t. The first few times I was a bit nervous but all was ok.

2 Likes

@JazzySā€¦ Congrats on your 500 days! Thatā€™s huge! I really appreciate your advice. It really helps! Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Congrats on your 500days, thats so amazing!!!

2 Likes

Wow, that is an amazing number Jasmine, but not surprising, as you have your shit together girl!

I am so happy for you to achieve these fabulous milestones!! :clap:

Congratulations my friend!! :hugs:

3 Likes

Great work on 500.

3 Likes

Checking in day 124 AF. I had another first this evening i went to a family gathering where everybody was drinking but i took my own soft drinks and came home when i wanted. I have had a really lovely time.
I felt quite apprehensive about going as i didnt want the ā€œwhy are you not drinkingā€ comments but everyone was really supportive :blush::heart:. Happy Sober Saturday.

9 Likes

Congratulations on 500 days!!

3 Likes

IMG_4247

Happy 500 Jasmine!!!

4 Likes

@residentevil nicely done on enjoying a sober night out. Totally should be proud of yourself :muscle:t4:

@Danwood85 thanks friend :hugs: you are most welcomeā€¦grateful that we are on this journey together

@Wakikki thank you so much :pray:t4:

@Chevy55 thanks friend ! Appreciate you saying soā€¦ grateful for all the support and encouragement

@MrFantastik thanks Marty :pray:t4:

@Seizetheday way to go Hannahā€¦love tackling the firsts. Impressive work :muscle:t4:

@Thumper1213 thank you Billy :pray:t4:

@Lighter :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: been singing that all day ā€¦thank you Marie

5 Likes

Haha itā€™s actually called a bottlebrush! Itā€™s a pink Callistemon

2 Likes

1:30am and canā€™t sleep.
Have energy so made some chamomile tea :coffee:

Rememberimg the things that got me through before and I had forgotten about.

I love the taste of the chamomile :yellow_heart:. A bit of valerian to boost itā€™s sleeping properties.

Can not wait to be in the garden in summer with my herbal teas and smoothies. Cats happy to be out and bbqing dinner. And meditating and just being at peace :v:Calm mind, calm soul, calm environment. Canā€™t wait!

14 Likes

grateful for yummy herbal teas ā€“ hope that they help in bringing you calmness and you are able to get a good nights rest tonight :sleeping: :zzz:

1 Like

I am calm, relaxed, and enjoying another stormy night. Did a moderate to slight amount of things on my list. Didnā€™t do quite a bit. Easy. :grinning:
Iā€™m beginning to think the sun is permanently gone. Here, that would be a good good thing! Probably not, though, so Iā€™m lining up some mountain trips this summer.

Sleep well

:heart:

10 Likes

I find with the herbal teas, if your flustered or running around seriously stressed already then it donā€™t do much. But if your kind of calm or even a bit stressed or just feeling a bit overwhelmed it does wonders.
For me it seems to work like this.
Usually for sleep I would drink it from around 6pm and let it steep for minimum of 4 hours.
I need to start doing that again.
And a cup in the morning if the days feels heavy helps too.

Run out of likes so here for you :heart:

7 Likes

I had just brewed a chamomile before I read your post! I plan on sleeping well too :zzz::dove:

3 Likes